bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Are you saying having an air freshener hanging from your rear view mirror isn't a good excuse? What if it would have interfered with his line of vision and he ran of a little old lady crossing the street.
What if he had let go an extremely nasty fart and his eyes started to water interfering with his vision? That air freshener might have saved that old lady crossing the street.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
And won't be improved by accusing one racial group of being inherently evil and racist.
That’s why you should make an effort to not be labeled that
By choosing your words more carefully
Thoughts are one thing. We’re all grouchy :censored2:s in some way or another. There’s people in my family who I love that are straight up, unfiltered, unapologetic racist. It is what it is
Just keep that ignorant sh** to yourself. Don’t feed into it. Watch how you convey yourself.
The best way to prove your point, is to not say racist things

rod

Retired 23 years
Thoughts are one thing. We’re all grouchy *s in some way or another. There’s people in my family who I love that are straight up, unfiltered, unapologetic racist. It is what it is
Just keep that ignorant sh** to yourself. Don’t feed into it. Watch how you convey yourself.

IMPOSSIBLE---- by anyone. You may not think its racist but I guarantee someone will.

vantexan

Thoughts are one thing. We’re all grouchy *s in some way or another. There’s people in my family who I love that are straight up, unfiltered, unapologetic racist. It is what it is
And you of course decide what's racist. If blacks are looting and burning, and whites criticize them for it then the whites are racist. If whites point out stats that clearly show a black is 90% more likely to be murdered by other blacks than by other racial groups then the whites pointing it out are racist. If white characteristics are pointed out by blacks as white supremacism such as having a nuclear family, working hard, etc and whites say that's silly, the whites are racist. All things, among many others, that whites have been accused of racism over recently. In other words whites are to sit down, shut up, take the constant criticism, and give blacks everything they want without question. And if they don't they are racists. Go fornicate yourself you fornicating racist.

MAKAVELI

My best friends family had to change the spelling of their last name during ww2. My wife’s family had to change their name when they came over from Sicily. My grandfathers family dropped the O and changed the spelling of hare along the way.

The circumstances are not unique. The way we react to them is.
That's some comedy gold right there.
giphy-5.gif

MAKAVELI

Lol and who plays into the narrative that skin color matters more than anyone else? Blacks.

The things is it’s not a blacks vs whites in America issue.

Look at the countries that are predominantly black. Any first world countries there? No? Why?

Is Whitie suppressing them from thousands of miles away?
Do you really believe the US would be as advanced and wealthy without slavery in its history?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
A lot of nice empty words.

rod

Retired 23 years
Do you really believe the US would be as advanced and wealthy without slavery in its history?
I heard a comedian say the other day that the reason the brothers are so pissed off right now is because after Obama was elected they all figured they would own white slaves by now. :-)

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

You realize people will call others racist no matter what they do or say, right? The goal post on what's considered racist has moved so much, the word has zero meaning anymore. This is a form of behavior modification social sanctioning that has been weaponized by some people against anyone who holds views they don't like.

If you really want to stop being racist, stop grouping people together arbitrarily. Stop assuming that everyone in one artificial group is guilty of something just because some people with some random shared trait are guilty of something. Stop assuming that all people in another artificial group deserves special treatment because of some arbitrary shared trait.

The answer to racism (which is collectivist in nature) is individualism. Treat everyone like a human being with their own set of challenges and obstacles to overcome. Don't enable people to not grow by telling them they don't have to take personal responsibility because people are mean to each other.

newfie

Hi!
I’m a liberal on Brown Cafe
I’d just like to let everyone know that I am glad that the unarmed white woman draped in a flag died.
No no! I’m not racist.
I’m just glad that the white woman person died and I will sit here and argue about it until I get blue in the face
I am glad the white woman person died. I talk about it constantly, how he got what he deserved.
I don’t act like this when black guys commit crimes like this
But Seriously! I’m not racist.
fixed if for you in memory of Bobbitt.

newfie

It’s quite simple.
The majority of the population is white
Everybody around you right now is white
Whites weren’t fighting for civil rights less than 50 years ago, and weren’t slaves less than a couple centuries ago
Carry on
I'm willing to give reparations to anyone who was a slave and criminal penalties to any slave owners. Otherwise none of that affects anyone here .
carry on