Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Cultural conditioning.
Every single one of us have unwarranted and socially damaging biases
Look around you....everybody hates each other. It’s tearing the country apart and making us WEAK
We ALL need to do better
No doubt ... did you notice my signature that is below my every post?

Racists make decisions based on race. Racism & Bigotry are basic attributes shared by all humans.
We must change our thinking and behavior.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Fighting is for the court room. Fighting is for the media. Fighting is for editorials.

Fighting cops SHOULD end in death every time it happens.
1618420245486.png

We agree on something. Every one of those Capitol rioters should have been shot.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
do you do any research? Duane Wright had a warrant for attempted aggravated robbery . He has proven to be a threat to society.
Wrong
It was for failure to appear in court for carrying a pistol without a permit.

Please stop with your lies.

Also the idiot ex cop has been arrested and charged with 2nd degree Manslaughter.

El Correcto

god is dead
Cultural conditioning.
Look around you....everybody hates each other. It’s tearing the country apart and making us WEAK
We ALL need to do better
I go in to work everyday and have very civil discourse with my black boss and co workers about what we are there to accomplish together equally. If I got a problem with my route or need some assistance or have to go assist someone else skin color isn’t a factor.

I give 0 :censored2:s about your dumb :censored2:

Turn off the idiot box, race relations are the best they have ever been in this country.

vantexan

Cultural conditioning.
We ALL need to do better
And won't be improved by accusing one racial group of being inherently evil and racist.

El Correcto

god is dead
I mean seriously where is all this racism? Where are these people refusing to sell homes to blacks? Where are these blacks only water fountains in Georgia?

You people are so :censored2:ing stupid and ignorant about Jim Crow and slavery.

wilberforce15

I mean seriously where is all this racism? Where are these people refusing to sell homes to blacks? Where are these blacks only water fountains in Georgia?

You people are so *ing stupid and ignorant about Jim Crow and slavery.

Every black man in America is safer walking past a dozen houses with Confederate flags in Georgia than any white man is walking down MLK Blvd anywhere in America.

vantexan

You people are so *ing stupid and ignorant about Jim Crow and slavery.
It's to their political advantage to keep us divided. And the ones who buy into all of this and point accusing fingers are the "useful idiots" that keep it so.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Are you serious?
Skin color.......
“The circumstances are not unique”
LOF’ING L
The civil rights movement was within one lifetime ago.
The Irish have white skin 😂
I mean seriously, you don’t understand the differential in relevance?
Lol and who plays into the narrative that skin color matters more than anyone else? Blacks.

The things is it’s not a blacks vs whites in America issue.

Look at the countries that are predominantly black. Any first world countries there? No? Why?

Is Whitie suppressing them from thousands of miles away?

rod

Retired 23 years
deadly force "may not be used unless necessary to prevent the escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious bodily harm to the officer or others.

Are you saying having an air freshener hanging from your rear view mirror isn't a good excuse? What if it would have interfered with his line of vision and he ran over a little old lady crossing the street.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 23 years
Hey @newfie I was at the protest outside the idiot cop's house tonight.

She sure is afraid without her gun and her thin blue line protecting her.

She called the police because she was scared.

What a pussilanimous she is.
I don't blame her for calling the cops if it was indeed her that did. It could have been neighbors that were fed up with these stupid protests. The woman made a terrible mistake and will live with that for the rest of her life. Seriously---don't you have better things to do than harass her for her stupid mistake?

Last edited: