newfie

Wrong. Do it without being a prick. The president just said something like “our heart hurts, but this isn’t the way.”
Tolerance.
Show compassion to the process
While at the same time, not egging on the riots
Failure to recognize a 2 century battle for American independence results in anger
It’s not a surprise
60 years ago your grandparents used a different water fountain from my sisters grandparents
This is relevant. Whether you want to admit it or not.
I'm tired of pandering to the race hustlers who make their living on this crap

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You realize people will call others racist no matter what they do or say, right? The goal post on what's considered racist has moved so much, the word has zero meaning anymore. This is a form of behavior modification social sanctioning that has been weaponized by some people against anyone who holds views they don't like.

If you really want to stop being racist, stop grouping people together arbitrarily. Stop assuming that everyone in one artificial group is guilty of something just because some people with some random shared trait are guilty of something. Stop assuming that all people in another artificial group deserves special treatment because of some arbitrary shared trait.

The answer to racism (which is collectivist in nature) is individualism. Treat everyone like a human being with their own set of challenges and obstacles to overcome. Don't enable people to not grow by telling them they don't have to take personal responsibility because people are mean to each other.
That’s an extremely easy point of view to obtain, for a white male.
You are ignoring centuries of mistreatment, because it’s convenient for you.
Powerful black men often discuss their racist experiences. You should look into that. Listen to them. Ask yourself “why is this Uber rich, successful man so passionate about this”?
Maybe then, you can convince me that “tough love” is the way to go.
Purge your hate.

newfie

I heard a comedian say the other day that the reason the brothers are so pissed off right now is because after Obama was elected they all figured they would own white slaves by now. :-)
they're being bused across the border as we speak.

newfie

That’s an extremely easy point of view to obtain, for a white male.
You are ignoring centuries of mistreatment, because it’s convenient for you.
Powerful black men often discuss their racist experiences. You should look into that. Listen to them. Ask yourself “why is this Uber rich, successful man so passionate about this”?
Maybe then, you can convince me that “tough love” is the way to go.
Purge your hate.
you act like you think someone here actually cares about your feinged race outrage. Go peddle that crap in your liberal safe room

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
you act like you think someone here actually cares about your feinged race outrage. Go peddle that crap in your liberal safe room
Don’t worry, doggy. The evil liberal black cabal won’t hurt you. You’re still a white male in America. You have nothing to worry about.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Old people are terrified of big black guys. It’s nothing to be ashamed of
So scary!

1618091800859.jpg