Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Yeah I'm sure he did too, the dregs of society like that POS George Floyd will stick it anywhere. Evidenced by the ex girlfriends that testified. Disgusting ghetto trash lol.
You should Google gentrification. It’s a big word, but If you practice a few times I bet you can spell it correctly

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Have you ever heard of gentrification?
if-a-white-person-moves-out-moves-in-sees-color-31256468.png

The photo says it all.
I don't fall for stupid race baiting games like you do. Gentrification, racism waaaaahh racism!

Lol.
It sucks that we have to suffer through these awful stereotypes to avoid not being racist.
It’s almost like
In order to change
We have to actually
Make an effort
🤯
We are so persecuted.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It sucks that we have to suffer through these awful stereotypes to avoid not being racist.
It’s almost like
In order to change
We have to actually
Make an effort
🤯
We are so persecuted.
I get the feeling that in your alternate reality, only caucasians need to change to attain Nirvana in America.

Try pulling your head out of your ass, open your eyes, and try placing responsibility where it belongs and not just blame.

I get the feeling that in your alternate reality, only caucasians need to change to attain Nirvana in America.

Try pulling your head out of your ass, open your eyes, and try placing responsibility where it belongs and not just blame.
You can’t blame blacks specifically for being black. That’s racist.
Sorry man. It is what it is. I know you don’t want to hear it. But you have to be sensitive to racism in order to achieve the change we need. It’s really not difficult to understand.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You can’t blame blacks specifically for being black. That’s racist.
Sorry man. It is what it is. I know you don’t want to hear it. But you have to be sensitive to racism in order to achieve the change we need. It’s really not difficult to understand.
Do you actually have any thoughts about the ongoing trial of derek Chauvin, or are you just here to cry about perceived racism?

Do you actually have any thoughts about the ongoing trial of derek Chauvin, or are you just here to cry about perceived racism?
I’m not crying about perceived racism
I’m telling you that you’re racist
The Chauvin trial is just another example.
You choose to go out of your way to make black jokes and make light of the race factor
That’s very racist of you 😎
And damaging to our country!