The difference between Conservatives and Liberals

purplesky

I forgot liberals get all of their news from comedians.

funny_conservative_bumper_sticker-rc1cf48aab830484bbefd373dd1872b5b_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

I used to deliver in a poor welfare neighborhood.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I just found a picture of the Troll Patrol.
View attachment 15041
ImWaitingForTheDay is the one in the back.
Talk about too much free time....

Some people use places like this to have open discussion... to learn about other people's perspectives, and just maybe expand their own perspectives of the world around them.

You use it demean others so you feel better about yourself. You need to go to church tomorrow bro.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Talk about too much free time....

Some people use places like this to have open discussion... to learn about other people's perspectives, and just maybe expand their own perspectives of the world around them.

You use it demean others so you feel better about yourself. You need to go to church tomorrow bro.
I thought the TROLL PATROL liked putting up fake stories or fake picture or fake threads.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The difference between Dems and Reps is simply, REPS will listen to this witch and think its gospel..

Dems, know shes drunk.

TOS.
Funny how you need to add sound effects or scenes from I love Lucy to try and make Palin look bad.

If you want to see some one who really looks bad, remember the Colorado Presidential debate where Obama looked like he was sleepy the whole time? He couldn't think, barely said anything, and Romney kicked his butt that night.

And no sound effects needed.

oldngray

nowhere special
That's an interesting picture choice, considering a pew research survey estimated only 6% of US scientists identify themselves as Republican.

Too bad the real percentages are reversed with the minority admitting to be Democrats. Pew had a tainted study by their interpretation of what a "scientist" is and only counted those in academics (who are mostly liberal) and not the people who have science degrees but are working in the real world.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Funny how you need to add sound effects or scenes from I love Lucy to try and make Palin look bad.

If you want to see some one who really looks bad, remember the Colorado Presidential debate where Obama looked like he was sleepy the whole time? He couldn't think, barely said anything, and Romney kicked his butt that night.

And no sound
needed.

And no sound effects needed.
I think some of Brown cafes most prolific defenders of the Quitter made it to this book signing..Hilarious

oldngray

nowhere special

It was a biased data set created by the studies definition of "scientist". As I said, those in academics are more dependent of public funding and live in the liberal academic world. If you factor in the scientists who have left the universities and work in the private sector (such as engineers) then they would be overwhelmingly conservative.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It was a biased data set created by the studies definition of "scientist". As I said, those in academics are more dependent of public funding and live in the liberal academic world. If you factor in the scientists who have left the universities and work in the private sector (such as engineers) then they would be overwhelmingly conservative.
I guess if you had a source you would post one.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Word of the week Biased...
adjective
  1. unfairly prejudiced for or against someone or something. Every time an extreme right winger can't comprehend a fact,they claim that fact is somehow Biased.