The difference between Conservatives and Liberals

wkmac

"The compelling issue to both conservatives and liberals is not whether it is legitimate for government to confiscate one's property to give to another. The debate is over the disposition of the pillage." - Walter Williams

moreluck

golden ticket member
fwm6hk.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Whenever I talk to a conservative/republic, I always ask them about the beginning of the 20th century, explain that we already tried ALL of their ideas, and they don't work. They result in dangerous working conditions, dangerous products, terrible wages, child labor, insecurity, and that is not a matter of theory, it is a FACT. They never care to acknowledge that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Whenever I talk to a conservative/republic, I always ask them about the beginning of the 20th century, explain that we already tried ALL of their ideas, and they don't work. They result in dangerous working conditions, dangerous products, terrible wages, child labor, insecurity, and that is not a matter of theory, it is a FACT. They never care to acknowledge that.

Shhh. You're not supposed to say that. If everyone just worked harder for less money, it would be a success. You're a Commie, because all 12 year-olds should be pulling their weight and have a full-time job.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So what, in your view happened at the beginning of the 20th century?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
* Edited out personal attack

People use an ID to REGISTER to vote and there is no need to ID yourself again if you are already on the voter rolls.

If you want an ID system, then support a NATIONAL ID VOTER CARD along with a NATIONAL VOTING DAY where everyone has the day off with pay.

This way, everyone gets a chance to vote.

Here is california, we have sunny weather most of the year, but that is not the case in the midwest. Snow could be 3 feet deep on election day and elderly people arent able to get out.

We need to get away from absentee ballots as thats where most of the fraud occurs. OLD people need to walk into the election office to pick up absentee ballots and show ID first before they complain about other voters.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

wkmac

I will support National No Troll Day !!

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

Troll wikipedia

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
* Edited out personal attack

People use an ID to REGISTER to vote and there is no need to ID yourself again if you are already on the voter rolls.

If you want an ID system, then support a NATIONAL ID VOTER CARD along with a NATIONAL VOTING DAY where everyone has the day off with pay.

This way, everyone gets a chance to vote.

Here is california, we have sunny weather most of the year, but that is not the case in the midwest. Snow could be 3 feet deep on election day and elderly people arent able to get out.

We need to get away from absentee ballots as thats where most of the fraud occurs. OLD people need to walk into the election office to pick up absentee ballots and show ID first before they complain about other voters.

TOS.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That's the thing. You need an ID to register to vote. You shouldn't have to show it again. Either you are eligible to vote or not. If there is an indiscretion, you cast a provisional ballot, and are notified if your vote counts or not.

Mandela's shirt does not say 'Vote if you can produce your papers'.