The difference between Conservatives and Liberals

oldngray

nowhere special
CrazyPoliticians.jpg

That article was interesting how it ignored the crazy Democrats. Just another liberal biased story.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/curtis...ed-cruz-joni-ernst-among-americas-20-craziest

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Let's see ... the CONservatives are against:
minority voting,
immigration,
equal pay for women,
women in general,
regulation of a proven irresponsible banking and investment industry,
sensible gun control,
science - or at least any science that would restrict untrammeled rape of the environment and resources by industry,
the concept of evolution,
religious tolerance,
public anything,
the social safety net for people whose jobs have been outsourced or off-shored by their corporate masters,
any cuts to an already bloated military, including weapons systems that don't work or are utterly financially out of control,
any foreign policy that doesn't involve immediate bombing,
a living wage,
health care that isn't for obscene profit,
etc, etc...
Yep - that sure sounds like a CONservative to me...

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Let's see ... the CONservatives are against:
minority voting,
immigration,
equal pay for women,
women in general,
regulation of a proven irresponsible banking and investment industry,
sensible gun control,
science - or at least any science that would restrict untrammeled rape of the environment and resources by industry,
the concept of evolution,
religious tolerance,
public anything,
the social safety net for people whose jobs have been outsourced or off-shored by their corporate masters,
any cuts to an already bloated military, including weapons systems that don't work or are utterly financially out of control,
any foreign policy that doesn't involve immediate bombing,
a living wage,
health care that isn't for obscene profit,
etc, etc...
Yep - that sure sounds like a CONservative to me...
You really don't believe this. Do you?

realbrown1

It's kinda how they vote, sooo...
You know for conservatives (like myself) to be so anti-woman, I have a mother, a wife of 26 years and a teenage daughter whom I love very much.
That being said, we don't need equal pay laws for women. That is just stupid.
And my idea of sensible gun control laws would be only owning as many guns as you can afford, want, and will take care of.
As for Science, I love it. Science is great.
Concept of evolution-I believe in evolution. What's the issue?
I am very tolerant of all religions except one. And the liberals don't want any religion.
I believe in a 2 year lifetime maximum welfare system. A lot of people fall on hard times once in their life, but this shouldn't be a lifestyle.
I am in favor of raising the federal minimum wage to about $11 or $12 per hour with built in cost of living yearly wage hikes.
I am against government control of the health care system. Government doesn't do much right but kill people, break things and spend other peoples money.

Now let's talk about what liberals believe in.

They hate white males who are not a liberal.
Amnesty for anyone that can get into the country. No questions asked.
Spend more than you have, then raise taxes to spend more money next year.
Government is god. The individual is a total failure without big brother making life better.
Do as I say, not as I do.
When you are caught with your hand in the cookie jar, tell a lie.
When you get caught in your lie, get all you other liberal friends to stand up for you.
Freedom means freedom for the government to do as they please. Ordinary folks have to follow mountains of rules, laws and regulations.
If you are making money, give it to either liberal politicians or the government or the liberals will target your business.
Total gun ban for ordinary citizens. So that they won't be able to fight back when the government comes to take their property.
Free speech is gone. Only like minded liberal speech is allowed. All others will be classified as hate speech.

wkmac

I came to realize the statism of the right is as destructive as the statism of the left but in what Murray said, yeah me too!

realbrown1

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker just proposed drug testing state welfare recipients. He also proposed limiting the amount of time you can be welfare from 5 years to 4 years.

Yippie.

wkmac

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker just proposed drug testing state welfare recipients. He also proposed limiting the amount of time you can be welfare from 5 years to 4 years.

Yippie.

So much again for the false "Conservative" claim of "fiscal responsibility" much less "limited gov't"! Of the states who have already done this, Florida for example, the cost benefit to money spent was an utter failure. Something on the order of less than 3% of those tested, and that maybe to high, were found to test positive so the so-called money saved didn't even come close to the amount of total spent. When does gov't ever give a value of return on investment?

The testing also disproved the claim that welfare recipients weren't the denizens of druggies often laid on them. You want to do something about so-called welfare, like say starting towards ending it? I'm all for that and more so here we go.

1) Start thinking about making the areas in which the poor live a real freed market area and for starters, get rid of the zoning laws that really serve to suppress local market upstarts and in reality favor privileged businesses that exist not just outside the community but are also absentee owned thus serve to move money out. Zoning laws serve as a barrier not as a benefit.

2) Make the areas in which the poor live and often try and work a totally tax free zone for those who live and work there. This also serves to keep money within the community (taxation takes it out for others to use and benefit) and allows it to re-circulate which stimulates economic activity. The State in any of its capacities should try where it can to reduce its own external cost burden upon said community to as near zero as it can get. Also encourage the community itself to begin to take control of its own issues and needs.

Instead of further dipping into my wallet in a fruitless venture that the real purpose served is only to give you a political woody, why not show these people you really believe in limited gov't by actually limiting gov't in such as way as to benefit them.

BrownArmy

...That being said, we don't need equal pay laws for women. That is just stupid...

Why are equal pay laws for women 'stupid'?

Seems self-evident that women should be paid the same as men for equivalent work.

If you want to argue that we shouldn't need a 'law' to force employers to pay women the same as men, well I can agree with that.

realbrown1

Why are equal pay laws for women 'stupid'?

Seems self-evident that women should be paid the same as men for equivalent work.

If you want to argue that we shouldn't need a 'law' to force employers to pay women the same as men, well I can agree with that.
There are drivers in my center that are doing the exact SAME work as I do that don't make as much as I do.
Is that UNFAIR?
And if you say it is, how come it's that way because of a union contract if it is so unfair?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Yippie.
This is the same guy who just yesterday proposed to borrow $1.3 Billion to build some roads over the next two years. Just add it to the states credit card today so he can say I didn't raise your taxes. Of course we will have to increase revenue down the road to pay off that credit card.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1) Start thinking about making the areas in which the poor live a real freed market area and for starters, get rid of the zoning laws that really serve to suppress local market upstarts and in reality favor privileged businesses that exist not just outside the community but are also absentee owned thus serve to move money out. Zoning laws serve as a barrier not as a benefit.

2) Make the areas in which the poor live and often try and work a totally tax free zone for those who live and work there. This also serves to keep money within the community (taxation takes it out for others to use and benefit) and allows it to re-circulate which stimulates economic activity. The State in any of its capacities should try where it can to reduce its own external cost burden upon said community to as near zero as it can get. Also encourage the community itself to begin to take control of its own issues and needs.

Instead of further dipping into my wallet in a fruitless venture that the real purpose served is only to give you a political woody, why not show these people you really believe in limited gov't by actually limiting gov't in such as way as to benefit them.
655029420820608036.gif

realbrown1

This is the same guy who just yesterday proposed to borrow $1.3 Billion to build some roads over the next two years. Just add it to the states credit card today so he can say I didn't raise your taxes. Of course we will have to increase revenue down the road to pay off that credit card.
And if he doesn't spend money to improve the states infrastructure, you will accuse him of ignoring the needs of the state.

We figured out how you liberals attack us and just come right back at you with facts and common sense.

Gov. Walker inherited a $3.6 Billion deficit, and turned it into a state surplus. He has lowered taxes for all the residents of Wisconsin and has been fought by the Democrats, Liberals and labor unions every step of the way.

And for all of this, he gets blasted by the left for everything. Go figure.