The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

bbsam

Staff member
Right.
You inject "I don't care"..nice.
The word used to have some meaning, the left has used it for anything and everything for so long, I don't look up when you cry it now.
What's that story about the boy who cried wolf ?
So what you are saying is this:

If I were to point out 100 times when the president makes a racist statement and you disagree that they are racist, the 101st time he did, you would be unable to discern it as being racist? Because it’s your knee jerk reaction to say it isn’t or because you’re too lazy to see it? Have you lost the ability to think critically?

newfie

If I were to point out 100 times when the president makes a racist statement and you disagree that they are racist, the 101st time he did, you would be unable to discern it as being racist? Because it’s your knee jerk reaction to say it isn’t or because you’re too lazy to see it? Have you lost the ability to think critically?

if you did so you would be slacking since liberals like yourself cry racism like normal people say hello

oldngray

nowhere special
19c96.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

No, that's not what I'm saying.
There has been wolf cried so many times , that I have lost my ability to hear. Don't care? Probably. Because no matter what is said and how it would be defined, the truth does not matter.

bbsam

Staff member
No, that's not what I'm saying.
There has been wolf cried so many times , that I have lost my ability to hear. Don't care? Probably. Because no matter what is said and how it would be defined, the truth does not matter.
Well that’s not true because you’re constantly involved in the conversations.

newfie

Hmmm. Don’t think that happens. I merely point out when the president is being a racist and you run to defend him at all cost.

no you whine like a little girl constantly as you try to manufacture racist acts by ambigious word usage that twist.

if black america is reall so overly sensitive and is going to whine so much then maybe they should live somewhere else?

newfie

Is this some kind of made up internet rule? Like school kids making up base in a game of tag on the playground?

is the truth . Trump is kicking ass. on pace to be the best president ever and all you folks have is the race card to drop