The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

newfie

Hmmm. Don’t think that happens. I merely point out when the president is being a racist and you run to defend him at all cost.

honestly you should probably learn to man up and stop whining so much. its embarrasing to watch. you seem like you're tougher then that but you'll drop off into a whiney fit and drop the race card in a second .

while were on the topic are there any tough black liberals that dont whine so much?

bbsam

Staff member
honestly you should probably learn to man up and stop whining so much. its embarrasing to watch. you seem like you're tougher then that but you'll drop off into a whiney fit and drop the race card in a second .

while were on the topic are there any tough black liberals that dont whine so much?
What am I whining about? I’m trying to get you to actually think. I don’t really believe it will happen, but that’s ok.

bbsam

Staff member

Well, when racism is present, the “race card” isn’t being played.

You aren’t very bright, are you?

bacha29

@bacha29 ...What would your estimate be?
Do you actually think that Eric Trump would say that the 95% of American's DISAPPROVE of his tweets? They're his numbers let him prove their accuracy. . But of course he's Eric Trump and the repugs, consercuks, and bible thumpers would never expect of him . All they expect of him is a couple of verses of scripture and word of testimony about Jesus Christ.

It will be fine

I think it won’t be enough to convince the public that he’s worse than the hard leftists who love Antifa and hate Jews.
C2FC64BD-5787-4F89-99D8-4FE077EE9736.jpeg

Most people think Trump’s tweets were un-American. This manufactured controversy is not a win for Trump.

bacha29

I think it won’t be enough to convince the public that he’s worse than the hard leftists who love Antifa and hate Jews.
On the other hand Democrats currently have a 12 million voter registration advantage over the Republicans but one study I read said that Trump could lose the popular by as many as 5 million votes and still pull out a narrow electoral college win.

wayfair

swollen member
On the other hand Democrats currently have a 12 million voter registration advantage over the Republicans but one study I read said that Trump could lose the popular by as many as 5 million votes and still pull out a narrow electoral college win.

the 664 people polled were probably confused as to how the poll question was worded...

It will be fine

the 664 people polled were probably confused as to how the poll question was worded...
I’m guessing it was a series of questions.
“Are you familiar with Trump’s latest bat:censored2: crazy tweets?”
“Do you think they were Un-American?”
It’s ok if you got confused, reading comprehension isn’t for everyone.

bbsam

Staff member
C’mon man! It’s four congresswomen who happen to have some ideas that may prove helpful.

And YOU think that’s the Democratic Party?

bbsam

Staff member
Love Antifa and hate Jews? Really?

Sounds more like Michigan militia and David Duke. Not a strong contingent of the Democratic Party.

bbsam

Staff member
Now if you actually read what Antifa claims to be, where their ideology comes from, maybe you actually agree with some of their beliefs even if you disagree with their tactics.

Who are the Antifa?

But if you let the right wing dictate what you think of them, then perhaps you’re more a Trump supporter than you think.

newfie

C’mon man! It’s four congresswomen who happen to have some ideas that may prove helpful.

And YOU think that’s the Democratic Party?

Like when one says you're not allowed to speak black , brown or queer if you don't say the right thing?

Or cow flatulence my personal favorite

newfie

Now if you actually read what Antifa claims to be, where their ideology comes from, maybe you actually agree with some of their beliefs even if you disagree with their tactics.

Who are the Antifa?

But if you let the right wing dictate what you think of them, then perhaps you’re more a Trump supporter than you think.

The tactics demonstrate their beliefs