The Four CoarseWomen of the Apocalypse

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Do you actually think that Eric Trump would say that the 95% of American's DISAPPROVE of his tweets? They're his numbers let him prove their accuracy. . But of course he's Eric Trump and the repugs, consercuks, and bible thumpers would never expect of him . All they expect of him is a couple of verses of scripture and word of testimony about Jesus Christ.
Why all the blow?
I'll ask again. What is your estimate of Americans who approve of the tweet?

BrownFlush

The “crying wolf” doesn’t keep you from commenting.

The topic of racism seems only to bring a dismissive indifference from you because you could, if you wanted consider whether the claim has merit.
My opinion? It has no merit.
It, as expected, was a waste of time to check out.

Last edited:

gman042

Been around the block a few times
C’mon man! It’s four congresswomen who happen to have some ideas that may prove helpful.

And YOU think that’s the Democratic Party?

Um no
Not helpful in the least
In fact they are so unhelpful as to be damaging to the future health of the US.

bacha29

Why all the blow?
I'll ask again. What is your estimate of Americans who approve of the tweet?
The results of the USA Today poll IWBF posted seem about right. Now you impress me as being one of those professing Christian type people in whatever form yours may be in because it can be anything you want it to be and you can use any Christian writing to support any point of view you want, so tell me do you consider Trump's comments about the 4 congresswomen to be in keeping with Christian values?

bacha29

Um no
Not helpful in the least
In fact they are so unhelpful as to be damaging to the future health of the US.
But in the end you'll still be going down to sign up for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid when you're in a nursing home and your money's all gone. Consercuks and bible thumpers thought that these programs would also be unhealthy for the nation when they came on the floor of congress. Imagine how unhealthy they would be today without them. And for many of them today it's all they've got.

bacha29

Trump is leading a klan rally with chants of “send her back” about a black refugee American citizen. Republicans are hateful.
Trump could end up being the single most reason why the 4 congresswomen get reelected. The voters of their respective districts will decide their political fate . Not Donald Trump and his Nazi style hate rallies.

BrownFlush

The results of the USA Today poll IWBF posted seem about right. Now you impress me as being one of those professing Christian type people in whatever form yours may be in because it can be anything you want it to be and you can use any Christian writing to support any point of view you want, so tell me do you consider Trump's comments about the 4 congresswomen to be in keeping with Christian values?
I think your definition of what a "Christian Value" is not a biblical one.
You impress me as being one of those who thinks Christians are like people who ride around in a horse and buggy and allow people to run over them because they love you and so you can say what you want to me and hurt me if you must and roll over me because I love you...lol
Quit playing the religion card like its weenieville. I'm a New Testament Christian ..not some spineless wimp that 21 century libs think they have defined.
If I was Trump, I probably wouldn't have said it as nice as he did.

bacha29

I think your definition of what a "Christian Value" is not a biblical one.
You impress me as being one of those who thinks Christians are like people who ride around in a horse and buggy and allow people to run over them because they love you and so you can say what you want to me and hurt me if you must and roll over me because I love you...lol
Quit playing the religion card like its weenieville. I'm a New Testament Christian ..not some spineless wimp that 21 century libs think they have defined.
If I was Trump, I probably wouldn't have said it as nice as he did.
And why would you have said it in a more angry and hostile tone? Aren't we all "God's" children?

bacha29

Hateful was the point amd Dimwits are replete with hateful chants and more to the point hate towards anyone who does not agree with them.
Which is exactly what Trump is doing but the President of the United States is expected to be above all this and not create divisions as part of a strategy to get reelected .

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Which is exactly what Trump is doing but the President of the United States is expected to be above all this and not create divisions as part of a strategy to get reelected .

It all started about 20 years ago
This attitude towards increased racism
And it was started by the POTUS himself

BrownFlush

And why would you have said it in a more angry and hostile tone?
Did I say I would have said it in a more "angry or hostile" tone? "As nice". I think his words were a good choice and again, probably better than I would have done given the harassment he has been given for standing up for this country.

Aren't we all "God's" children?
Where did you get that? Somebody tell you? Another 21st century lib quote for those Christians..smh
No, we are not all "God's " children. .. If your an atheist, how can you make that claim? God wouldn't be your Father.
If you are a Muslim, God wouldn't be your Father. AHHHHHHHHLLA..kill the infidels!

If we are all "God's children", a lot of folks better be checking to see who their Father is.

newfie

66881557_2351351174945961_8036925761292075008_o.jpg

bacha29

Did I say I would have said it in a more "angry or hostile" tone? "As nice". I think his words were a good choice and again, probably better than I would have done given the harassment he has been given for standing up for this country.

Where did you get that? Somebody tell you? Another 21st century lib quote for those Christians..smh
No, we are not all "God's " children. .. If your an atheist, how can you make that claim? God wouldn't be your Father.
If you are a Muslim, God wouldn't be your Father. AHHHHHHHHLLA..kill the infidels!

If we are all "God's children", a lot of folks better be checking to see who their Father is.
Your comments simply confirm what I suspected. Sorry to tell you this Bud but America is NOT a Christian nation and American Muslims are not second class citizens. Are white Christians the only people in your opinion who stand up for their country ? Are white Protestant Christians the only people among the 408,000 Americans who died in WWII ? Your religious fanaticism is the real danger to this nation.