The new plan,pt do p1

Stat41

Most of my stations second-sort packages are just left in the building to be taken out by the AM couriers the following day. Some of the packages are already three days overdue before we get them. And then we put them off another day or two. Dont have the people, dont have the trucks, and many of the employees have lost what little will they had. And I hear UPS instituted their service money back guarantee yesterday. If we did that now, we would go broke!

McFeely

Huge Member
Heard a rumor that MBG will be starting very soon at Express. We’ll see if that rumor is true and how much money we’ll lose 🤪

::edit:: looks like it went back in effect today April 6.

Stat41

Heard a rumor that MBG will be starting very soon at Express. We’ll see if that rumor is true and how much money we’ll lose 🤪

::edit:: looks like it went back in effect today April 6.
Yes, this is going to be interesting with all of the wrong day lates were having.

yadig

Kind of off-topic but can any of you tell me what was the criteria Fedex used to force AM couriers to change shifts to afternoon/evening at your location? There has got to be a policy about this but my station just forced people regardless of seniority, lack of seniority, or anything.
Really? Because they can! Vote a d... union in and then you can have a little say so. Don’t complain if you don’t have the balls to fight!!!

MassWineGuy

It differs from place to place. There may one or two morning drivers where I am that were moved to afternoons. But most still have their a.m. routes.

Stat41

Really? Because they can! Vote a d... union in and then you can have a little say so. Don’t complain if you don’t have the balls to fight!!!
What the???? I didn't complain. Please reread my post. I was asking what was the criteria used at different stations to force people to change shifts. And please lets leave my testicles out of this. I use my brain first, my testicles are just there for back-up.

vantexan

How many times can one be told that getting a union vote is damn near impossible because things are rigged by the government to make it damn near impossible?

Stat41

How many times can one be told that getting a union vote is damn near impossible because things are rigged by the government to make it damn near impossible?
You are absolutely right! Because Fedex was founded as an "airline" company they are protected by the National Railway Labor act from unionizing. UPS is not covered because they are primarily a trucking company, even though we do basically the same thing in the same ways. The fix is in and has been since the founding of Fedex.

Aquaman

People at this company are definitely mad enough to unionize. We can’t... but we would. Creating a pay progression plan to fix their problem “they’ve known about” and then ignoring said plan for years has most of the people I work with about to burn down the building.

It will be fine

People at this company are definitely mad enough to unionize. We can’t... but we would. Creating a pay progression plan to fix their problem “they’ve known about” and then ignoring said plan for years has most of the people I work with about to burn down the building.
If they don’t quit their anger is meaningless.