The ( OFFICIAL ) angry Contract results thread!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not liking what? DT came right out and said the master passed due to the IBT by laws. What part of this are you all not getting?
There are no bylaws he has to follow that force this thru man.

This was never presented as a final offer vote. Even if it was the constitution leaves open the possibility of farther negotiation.

If they attempt to force this thru I'll be right there with plenty of other people filing labor charges.

LagunaBrown

Amen! It goes down like Tony Q and LagunaBrown go down on Hawfa! Or Taylor goes down on Abney!
I hate to break it to you but nothing went down. It all depends on if UPS wants to negotiate. They could offer better (but why) worse or say that was the last and final and it gets imposed. You are so into throwing hate you don’t even see what’s really happened

Bob11B

So the company can tell him it WAS the final offer.
I’m a newer driver so forgive me but wouldn’t this mean an immediate strike? Since when it a first offer a final offer? And why would they even take this chance with the holiday season right around the corner? I think we could all call their bluff if they said it was their “final offer”.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

612F7BD5-7B59-4973-AE66-3AC83E002155.jpeg

KhalDan

I’m a newer driver so forgive me but wouldn’t this mean an immediate strike? Since when it a first offer a final offer? And why would they even take this chance with the holiday season right around the corner? I think we could all call their bluff if they said it was their “final offer”.

That would require the will to strike. Considering how much money they spent on pro-contract stuff I really doubt the national leadership is that against this version being the final version

BeachBoy

Part timer, but I look at the big picture. I'm not willing to give away what so many have fought for, for short term security.
If you are, well, don't be surprised at the long term ramifications.
Sell us out now, we will sell you out later, and, really, it's not viable for anyone but ownership.