The ( OFFICIAL ) angry Contract results thread!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Someone is going to have to sit in front of our customers and tell them why keeping their business with ups is a good idea.

We don’t even sell at this company we come up with excuses about why our service sucks.
Wow bro, you are super butthurt right now.
Lol.

You work on commission or something?
Sad.

Maybe you can pick up some extra work bagging groceries at Whole Foods, I hear they pay $15 an hour now.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You would have to do manual labor..
26EBF1BA-3DCD-4478-99F8-29C5E2737163.gif

DOK

It was voted down bruh, renegotiate, this wasn’t a final offer, report to work Monday.
As far as the NMA. It’s not voted down unless over 50% voted (they didn’t) and beat by 2/3 (it didn’t). That is why Taylor said it was ratified per the constitution. We have right to negotiate improvements without triggering a new vote but UPS could simply say no. Not trying to argue just telling you the facts.

Dude STOP, major news outlets are already reporting about the renegotiations and how it was voted down

Superteeth2478

TONY Q SAID WE WERE STRIKING.

SOME OTHER :censored2: SAID THERE WOULD BE 8.2 PLANNED DAYS - STILL WAITING FOR THAT.

NEITHER OF THESE THINGS ARE :censored2:ING HAPPENING AND IM ANGRY.

Have a nice night. BTW, Sam Adams Boston Lager is life.
I am TOTALLY going to go in to work on Monday and go up to the stewards (and the preload manager, who claimed the same thing) who claimed that we will go on strike if we vote this contract down and tell them "Hey, I guess you're a scab just like me!" just to rub it in their faces! I HATE that they were going around telling people that bull:censored2:. I'm totally going to draw the ire of local by doing this (especially as a steward myself), but I DON'T GIVE A :censored2:. I'm LIVID that they were saying this, whether it was misinformation or (more likely) disinformation. And then they can say I'm a braindead TDU supporter for all I care. Maybe they'll eventually figure out that I just run on principles and not politics...