The ( OFFICIAL ) angry Contract results thread!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You should see the sales talking points we are getting. Management at this company is just as dumb as the union.

:cheers: fellas. Let’s work this one out. Please?
If there is one thing management and union members can agree on is nobody likes BD.

You guys are
F80B4084-363D-4916-B4C1-4EB9405EEE8C.gif

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
No, they pay my salary so you can get paid your absurdly high salary.

Your position can be done from a phone bank in India, customers don’t need to ever see you. You offer nothing more than what a calculator on a website can do

Your job is meaningless and provides no real value to the company.

Enjoy your company “transformation”.

My goodness. So niave. You have zero clue what it takes to implement a customer to use ups these days. Just stop before you look really dumb.

Over disciplined0123

been here more than 10 years

I voted yes because I didnt feel like anything was lost.

9.5, while still bad, got better than it was previous - this was my main concern at the proposal meeting
insurance and benefeits were increased - my second concern

pt got a decent pay raise but it appears it needs to be greater

22.4 I wasnt sure on, but being that COMBO was in the name, they would not be allowed to be used as normal drivers. Arbitration would settle that quickly
The inflation rate for the last 3 years were 2.6 2.3 and 2.4 percent. The raises were 2.0. Now I know we make a good money but we freaking kill ourself s for it and they make sure we are dispatched perfectly with little or no down time they know the pace we move at and how long it takes us to leave truck seat walk a driveway and back to truck through the genius computer program . Ups has made thier record 6billion dollar profits basically from working us harder and increasing our sporh. Shouldn’t we get more then a 2% raise or at least better 9.5 language