The race to 100k

Shift 2

Package car drivers only.

Had a buddy tell me today he’s only about 6 weeks from hitting 100k. As a package car driver that’s insane to me. I want no part of that.

But I know some of you do so anyone getting fairly close to 6 figures?
Shouldn’t be that hard if they’ve been filing 9.5 since March.

ManInBrown

Finally did it. First time in my UPS career. Broke thru the $100k barrier with this last workweek. Never thought it would happen. Never been an OT driver. Prior to this year had never even cracked $90k. Better seniority slot on the spare list, means covering better jobs better start times. Also the last raise combined with Cola helped. Proud of myself🤣

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Finally did it. First time in my UPS career. Broke thru the $100k barrier with this last workweek. Never thought it would happen. Never been an OT driver. Prior to this year had never even cracked $90k. Better seniority slot on the spare list, means covering better jobs better start times. Also the last raise combined with Cola helped. Proud of myself🤣
Sorry to hear that brother
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I made less this year than I have at UPS in 5 years 😎 my goal is around 70k

God it was a great year!

Keep making UPS record profits I’ll be at camp BUCKIN DOWN BIG BOYS!!!!!!!!!
😂✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Had a package car driver make $150,000 here…he worked all his vacations and worked preload every morning then did a full route afterwards

FIND A HOBBY!

SMH 🤦‍♂️
🧔‍♂️✊

R1wonder

I hit 100 last week but it had a vaca check added for the last week of the year : so I’ll add 2 weeks to that . Around 106k. If someone hit 100 in 6 weeks of this post that’s nuts . To each their own

ManInBrown

Had a package car driver make $150,000 here…he worked all his vacations and worked preload every morning then did a full route afterwards

FIND A HOBBY!

SMH 🤦‍♂️
🧔‍♂️✊
Wow. Has he ever heard of feeders? You can make that without ever lifting a finger. No way he isn’t crippled when he retires.