The religion of peace strikes again...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Considering the intended targets of Sept. 11, one could conclude that our middle eastern friends, who we helped repel the Russian invasion, wanted to weaken/destroy our infrastructure and make a statement.

Did you notice no churches were targeted? That will come later.

I think, in your mind, you envision hordes of screaming :censored2:s, with swords drawn, storming our beaches. It won't happen like that. I'm told they have made comments to the effect of, "....destroy us from within."

I'm guessing you are relatively young and have a lot to learn about history and human nature. Good luck.

No churches targeted?? Really?

what purpose would that have served? How would the investment of time, effort and energy been worth attacking a church?

In this country, churches are destroying themselves. Organized religion of all kinds are losing members and participation continues to drop year over year.

From child molester priests, to gay evangelicals leaders, organized religion in the USA continues to demonstrate that all they offer is hypocrisy, and that hypocrisy is destroying the "church" in the USA.

If you are hinting that somehow the Islamics want to come here and install sharia law, and islam, well then, you misunderstand the will of the american people.

The majority of americans may not go to church, but just as they are rejecting typical christianity in the USA, they will also reject another baloney religion establishing itself here.

The effort to make people hate all muslims around the world begins and ends with FOX news and the right wing of this country.

Its true, there are bad people who are muslims in the world, but global hate is worse.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
behead.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Deuteronomy 21:6 And all the elders of that city, that are next unto the slain man, shall wash their hands over the heifer that is beheaded in the valley:

2 Samuel 4:7 For when they came into the house, he lay on his bed in his bedchamber, and they smote him, and slew him, and beheaded him, and took his head, and gat them away through the plain all night.

Matthew 14:10 And he sent, and beheaded John in the prison.

Mark 6:16 But when Herod heard thereof, he said, It is John, whom I beheaded: he is risen from the dead.

Mark 6:27 And immediately the king sent an executioner, and commanded his head to be brought: and he went and beheaded him in the prison,

Luke 9:9 And Herod said, John have I beheaded: but who is this, of whom I hear such things? And he desired to see him.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Again, Christianity, its way better.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
Deuteronomy 21:6 And all the elders of that city, that are next unto the slain man, shall wash their hands over the heifer that is beheaded in the valley:

2 Samuel 4:7 For when they came into the house, he lay on his bed in his bedchamber, and they smote him, and slew him, and beheaded him, and took his head, and gat them away through the plain all night.

Mark 6:16 But when Herod heard thereof, he said, It is John, whom I beheaded: he is risen from the dead.

Mark 6:27 And immediately the king sent an executioner, and commanded his head to be brought: and he went and beheaded him in the prison,

Luke 9:9 And Herod said, John have I beheaded: but who is this, of whom I hear such things? And he desired to see him.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

TOS.

Out of context as usual troll. Who did the beheadings? Not Christians.

oldngray

nowhere special
ISIL is just trying to fulfill the Book Of Revelations so that we can get on with the Rapture. You should welcome your new ISIL overlords. ;)

What is the Book of Revelations? I never heard of it. There is a Book of Revelation in the Bible but again you demonstrate your ignorance of the subject.

OPTION3

TOS.
I see you’ve never actually READ what you just posted.....SMH

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What is the Book of Revelations? I never heard of it. There is a Book of Revelation in the Bible but again you demonstrate your ignorance of the subject.
Yep, not a believer, you got me. I have found most bible thumpers are fairly rigid. Thanks for correcting me on the minutia. I didn't realize it was so confusing.

OPTION3

TOS.
Deuteronomy 21:6....refers to an ANIMAL being sacrificed
2 Samuel 4:7.....refers to two men who thought they were doing King davids will...If you read on King DAVID rebukes them for killing an innocent

Matthew 14:10.....refers to John the Baptist.....the one who baptized Jesus Christ....being beheaded by NON christians
Mark 6:16....see above
Mark 6:27.....same as above
Luke 9:9...saint lukes rendition of the above story
Revelation 20:4....speaks of christs faithful who will be BEHEADED for their faith in CHRISt....by yup you guessed it...NON BELIEVERS

Come on ...admit it you googled beheading..christians...bible......I doubt you’ve actually read ANY of those passages...you should try it some time

Last edited: