A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as on

John Lennon had it right!!!!!!
There would be alot less war without religion.
John Lennon was the weird Beatle.

Packmule

Bingo!
The Sunnis and Shiites have been killing each other for centuries.
What made us think we could invade their country, set up a democracy and have them live together on peace?
Our foreign policy team at the time was clueless.
Bottom line is these people have such a dismal quality of life they have no respect for life at all. Our attempt to oust Saddam and replace him with a government of their people for their people was simply trying to recreate the great American experiment that remains to this day the greatest nation on earth with the highest standard of living. The Only thing wrong with the plan was our ancestors came from a civilized European continent while theirs is a very unsophisticated tribal culture that will take generations to improve. It just needed way more time, but it remains to this day the only way to ever achieve true peace. Otherwise, we will be killing extremist from now till kingdom come.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A Muslim employee of the Paris kosher grocery store attacked by a terrorist Friday is being hailed as a hero for saving multiple customers from the gunman.

When Amedy Coulibaly opened fire in the Hyper Cacher grocery store, employee Lassana Bathily reportedly ushered several customers into a freezer to save them from the attack. “I went down to the freezer, I opened the door, there were several people who went in with me. I turned off the light and the freezer,” Bathily, 24, told French network BFMTV, according to the Huffington Post‘s translation. “I brought them inside and I told them to stay calm here, I’m going to go out. When they got out, they thanked me.”

Multiple people survived the attack, which French President Francois Hollande called “an anti-Semitic act,” by hiding inside the freezer.

http://time.com/3662696/muslim-man-hero-kosher-grocery-store-attack-charlie-hebdo-france/

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Bottom line is these people have such a dismal quality of life they have no respect for life at all. Our attempt to oust Saddam and replace him with a government of their people for their people was simply trying to recreate the great American experiment that remains to this day the greatest nation on earth with the highest standard of living. The Only thing wrong with the plan was our ancestors came from a civilized European continent while theirs is a very unsophisticated tribal culture that will take generations to improve. It just needed way more time, but it remains to this day the only way to ever achieve true peace. Otherwise, we will be killing extremist from now till kingdom come.
Tha leader of one of your civilized European countries slaughtered 6 million Jews.

Packmule

Tha leader of one of your civilized European countries slaughtered 6 million Jews.
True. The point is, our ancestry did not live in the squalor present day ordinary Iraqi and Afghanistans experience. And the US remains the best example of what humanity can be when people have a decent shot at a quality life. Trying to pass that opportunity on to oppressed people living in terror is and was a very noble idea. God bless America for trying, and God bless Pres. Bush.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Since GERMANY was brougt into this conversation, you should realize that only 20% of Germans were NAZIS.
Yet, to defeat Germany in WW2, we had to fight them all.
Something some of you don't seem to get.

wkmac

Since GERMANY was brougt into this conversation, you should realize that only 20% of Germans were NAZIS.

I'm not sure you get it either. If we had to kill all the Germans to defeat Germany, how do we still have Germans?

If you want to only narrow that down to Nazis only, then explain Operation Paperclip?

Hint: Wernher von Braun

wkmac

I normally hold you and your posts in high regard.
I'm not quite sure where you got this or what you were thinking.

The word fight I read the word kill. I'm use to his argument of "kill them all" and thought he was making that same argument again.

And just for the record, our entry into WW1 and WW2 on the European front was not necessary but then this goes deep into the discussion of politics, economics and business interests which most people don't want to do. Most often because it creates conflicts in what they already believe and I can understand and appreciate that.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
It's not just the Germans that are part of civilized Europe. The Europeons also slaughtered the Incas, Mayans and Native Americans.

wkmac

It's not just the Germans that are part of civilized Europe. The Europeons also slaughtered the Incas, Mayans and Native Americans.

In the case of the Incas, yes and no. More research into Inca history and ways have revealed that around 600 CE a change began to occur within the Incas and as the Europeans entered their own "Dark Age" of domination and suffering, so to did the Inca empire. It's a fascinating history IMO.

The arrival of the Europeans just finished the job so to speak.