The religion of peace strikes again...

wkmac

Well if you don't read the links, how did you determine this is a catechism class?

The fact is you saw CCD and assumed it with Confraternity of Christian Doctrine (CCD). I guess your "observant" just got downgraded to "ASSumptive!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well if you don't read the links, how did you determine this is a catechism class?QUOTE]

My kids attended CCD classes because they went to public school and were required to by our church. They were catechism classes back in the day, but changed to ccd which stood for Confraternity on Christian Doctrine.....as I recall.[/

wkmac

Your point is irrelevant as the material quoted has nothing to do with Catholic Catechism classes. Had you opened the link which by your own admission you refuse to do, you would have seen this and would not be arguing from ignorance.

Sportello

Your point is irrelevant as the material quoted has nothing to do with Catholic Catechism classes. Had you opened the link which by your own admission you refuse to do, you would have seen this and would not be arguing from ignorance.
Would you like to bet on that? Say $10,000?

moreluck

golden ticket member
You wrote CCD by mistake....I saw it...... all that's necessary is to own it and move on. In fact, starting an acronym thread is a neat idea. AWOL, CWA, SSI, FBI, etc........

wkmac

More,

You are even more ignorant (or just the worse case of naive) than I thought. Do you honestly think the Catholic Church has a monopoly on the acronym CCD? Again, had you opened the link at "CCD" you would have seen "Welcome to CCD" etc. Christian Domestic Discipline.

But go on, think whatever you want.

oldngray

nowhere special
More,

You are even more ignorant (or just the worse case of naive) than I thought. Do you honestly think the Catholic Church has a monopoly on the acronym CCD? Again, had you opened the link at "CCD" you would have seen "Welcome to CCD" etc. Christian Domestic Discipline.

Read it again.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

More,

To be fair, you did misspell the word in your link.

moreluck

golden ticket member
More,

Your red link said CCD

moreluck

golden ticket member
Arguing from eye sight, not ignorance.

wkmac

We exist here by crazy fractional evolution , are we especial only in our crazed minds.

No, we have help.

EadwineJesus.jpg

wkmac

Err, mac, you should have said 'CDD', not 'CCD'. Everyone but the Bobbsey Twins knew what you meant.

Bobbsey Twins is good but Upstates' Marriage/Think alike Comparison was an absolute knee slapper. If there is ever a BC Hall of Fame, I'll nominate it.