The religion of peace strikes again...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I guess that's better than an imperialistic islamic military going to other countries and killing people.

I suppose you are opposed to the Americans that were sent to Europe to stop Hitler? Forgive me if I'm mistaken but it seems the Muslims that want to take over the world have the same mindset and agenda that Hitler had.

I dont see a difference between the USA and the MUSLIMS desires... we run around trying to force nations to turn into "our" style of democracies, and when they dont, we use guns and bombs to convince them otherwise.

The muslims, just arent as good at it.

Peace

TOS

Just_another_day_at_work

...Forgive me if I'm mistaken but it seems the Muslims that want to take over the world have the same mindset and agenda that Hitler had.
After listening this speech it's only a question of standing point, they look at it as we (the USA) wants to take over their/the world and Islam. It can be translated as a freaky Nazi speech, because Hitler got big ideas back then too...
but we know so little about our Matrix or the "universe", because IMO their leaders are as nut-jobs as ours(reps and dems)
It's a fact: since this speech till now we occupy the entire middle east except Iran.
Yeah, yeah I know terrorists and again terrorists, lot of group on that suspected t. list including Christians, fundamentalists and conspiracy "nutters" as myself. And it's highly certain that religions ain't going to exist in this NWO.
New World Order - YouTube

moreluck

golden ticket member
It doesn't matter what religion says......it's whether or not I accept gays and I just talked for an hour today with my girlfriend, Dan!! We gossip about all the Real Wives and the Kardashians. He's a riot and a good friend.

I believe in the traditional definition of marriage. I believe gays can have a civil union with all of the spouse benefits enjoyed by married couples, just don't call it marriage. Name it something else.

Gee, I've said this same thing at least 20 times......maybe you people could quit asking me this :censored2:.

Old Maxine Waters is gong to stick her nose in where it doesn't belong and her head will roll.....literally!!

BrownArmy

Just for fun, and please don't take this too seriously.

BUSH STATE OF UNION ADDRESS.

(In case anyone wants to call me a Bush-hater, etc., my guess is you could probably make a video just like this about Obama...our politicians are bought and sold).

But this is pretty dang funny.

moreluck

golden ticket member
SAVAGES.............

Time to go, let these savages destroy themselves.

Via Telegraph:
Three American special forces soldiers were shot dead by a man in Afghan uniform in what appeared to be the latest incident of local forces turning their weapons on their foreign allies.
The Americans were killed after being invited to dinner to discuss security in Sangin district of Helmand on Thursday evening.

The shooting was at least the third incident this week where Afghan forces have opened fire on foreign forces.
Thursday night’s shooting appeared to be a carefully planned attack, Afghan officials said.

American special forces soldiers had been invited to break the Ramadan fast at a house in the Sarwan Qala area by a police commander called Assadullah.
During the meal they came under fire.

“During dinner, the police commander and his colleagues shot them and then fled. The commander was Afghan National Police in charge of local police in Sangin,” a senior Afghan official told the Reuters news agency.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We went........All voted for it.

They hate us.

Screw 'em and leave them to their own savagery. The hell with them and stop sending the damn money!!!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Dick Cheney says we can't leave. You trust him, right?

Also, remember when one of our soldiers gunned down 16 innocent civilians in Afghanistan? That sure didn't help matters. Probably created 600 people who wanted to avenge the death of a loved one.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You act like Republicans only voted to go...........It was bi-partisan, remember?

Now we know them for the animals they are now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
They are human beings, not animals. Do you ever listen to yourself?
Yes, I lip read as I'm reading the news stories about the beheadings and honor killings and other atrocities. When was the last time there was a beheading in your town?
It's not normal! They are not normal. They live in the 7th century. They can go about their own business......stay in their own country and kill all they want. But trying to spread their Sharia law to our courts is not acceptable

Old Maxine Waters is ready to embrace them................Some people are blind.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yes, I lip read as I'm reading the news stories about the beheadings and honor killings and other atrocities. When was the last time there was a beheading in your town?
It's not normal! They are not normal. They live in the 7th century. They can go about their own business......stay in their own country and kill all they want. But trying to spread their Sharia law to our courts is not acceptable

Old Maxine Waters is ready to embrace them................Some people are blind.

Oh boy, and the christian bible is any better than the QURAN? Recently, Dr Laura, americas favorite right wing female wacko on morality made a judgement on the air on the gay community. In doing so, she inspired this letter which SHE REFUSES to answer. In a typical christian fashion, she hides from the debate and just quits talking about it.

The letter:

Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

How does anyone say that the christian bible is any better than anything else when its filled with murders and executions? The founders recognized this when they established the USA but why cant todays christians?

‎13 If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her , dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true a13 If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her , dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

22 If a man is found sleeping with another man’s wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.

23 If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, 24 you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the young woman because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man’s wife. You must purge the evil from among you.

25 But if out in the country a man happens to meet a young woman pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die. 26 Do nothing to the woman; she has committed no sin deserving death. This case is like that of someone who attacks and murders a neighbor, 27 for the man found the young woman out in the country, and though the betrothed woman screamed, there was no one to rescue her.

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[c] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

30 A man is not to marry his father’s wife; he must not dishonor his father’s bed.[d]
nd no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Are these the christian principles that the right wing evangelicals want for all americans?

Peace

TOS

wkmac

Just weeks after the arrest of alleged Jewish terrorist, Yaakov Teitel, a West Bank rabbi on Monday released a book giving Jews permission to kill Gentiles who threaten Israel.
Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro, who heads the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva in the Yitzhar settlement, wrote in his book "The King's Torah" that even babies and children can be killed if they pose a threat to the nation.
Shapiro based the majority of his teachings on passages quoted from the Bible, to which he adds his opinions and beliefs.
"It is permissable to kill the Righteous among Nations even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation," he wrote, adding: "If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments - because we care about the commandments - there is nothing wrong with the murder."

West Bank Rabbi: Jews Can Kill Gentile Who Threaten Israel

texan

17 partygoers beheaded by insurgents in Afghanistan

KABUL, Afghanistan – Insurgents attacked a large party in a Taliban-controlled area of southern
Afghanistan and beheaded 17 people, officials said on Monday.

The head of the local government initially said the victims were civilians at a celebration late Sunday
involving music and dancing in the Musa Qala district of Helmand province. The official, Neyamatullah
Khan, said the Taliban killed the party-goers for flouting the extreme brand of Islam embraced by the
militants.

Read more: 17 partygoers beheaded by insurgents in Afghanistan | Fox News

texan

Berlin: Somali Breaks Wife's Fingers Because She Wanted to Feed Children During Ramadan

A 24-year-old man broke two of his wife's fingers after a dispute on Saturday. [The story is dated 20th August].
As the Northern Police Directorate in Neuruppin communicated, the woman wanted to give her two small children
something to eat during the fasting month of Ramadan. That did not suit the husband, who is of the Islamic faith,
and he forbade it using violence. The police referred the 24-year-old to the community accommodation in
Stolpe-Süd in the Hennigsdorf district. The woman was given medical treatment as an out-patient.