The religion of peace strikes again...

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's CHRISTmas people!!!!! Go design and develop your own pagan crap, but don't take away other people's celebrations.

You can establish your winter solstice or burka-mania or whatever floats your boat, but leave the traditions alone.

Traditions will dry up and go away all by themselves if their popularity slides. Christmas is doing fine right now......leave it alone !!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Sara De Bruyn: "There will be a 25 metre high structure consisting of a set of screens. During the daytime you can climb to the top of the tree where you will be able to enjoy a panoramic view of the city. As soon as it becomes dark the tree turns into a spectacle of light and sound. Every ten minutes an amazing show will unfold."
I must admit that sounds a bit odd.

moreluck

golden ticket member
These people are insane.

Via Al Arabiya:
An Egyptian jihad leader, with self-professed links to the Taliban, called for the “destruction of the Sphinx and the Giza Pyramids in Egypt,” drawing ties between the Egyptian relics and Buddha statues, local media reported this week.

Murgan Salem al-Gohary, an Islamist leader twice-sentenced under former President Hosni Mubarak for advocating violence, called on Muslims to remove such “idols.”

“All Muslims are charged with applying the teachings of Islam to remove such idols, as we did in Afghanistan when we destroyed the Buddha statues,” he said on Saturday during a television interview on an Egyptian private channel, widely watched by Egyptian and Arab audiences.

“God ordered Prophet Mohammed to destroy idols,” he added. “When I was with the Taliban we destroyed the statue of Buddha, something the government failed to do.”

His comments came a day after thousands of ultraconservative Islamists gathered in Tahrir Square to call for the strict application of Sharia law in the new constitution.

wkmac

Just so you know......all the print in RED is basically unreadable to most.

It's a secret occulted code that only the initiated can read and those who can't......well you get the picture.

If not, I'm sure you are bound to post one any minute now!

Just_another_day_at_work

Ugandan president repents of personal, national sins

While Museveni is being held as a model for Christian leaders, Dave Daubenmire, PT Salt Ministries’ president and founder and social commentator, said the problem for Western nations goes deeper than the political leaders.

The problem in the United States, he said, is the pastors.
“Sadly, I think our lack of repentance is the fault of the pulpit. Individual Christians are so awash in sin that they think politicians are merely better at sin than they are,” Daubenmire said.
“There is no fear of the Lord and we are getting essentially a two-kingdom message. We hear that the devil is the god of this world and that Jesus will even the score later,” Daubenmire said. “The problem is that most Christians are convinced that this world is in control of Satan and therefore are not interested in applying the kingdom principles for which Christ died.”
Daubenmire quoted Matthew 28:18, in which Jesus said, “All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.” - so why are we getting screwed here on earth?

What's interesting to me is the poll, the invisible god... Don't know what kind of group or parties the site attracts.

• Yes. God is real, sin is real, it's consequences are destroying us and repentence is our only hope – any "leader" worth the name should be eager to pray (49%, 245 Votes)
  • Yes. We've seen how God judges us when our leaders are wicked – perhaps he will bless us if our leaders repent and acknowledge Him (20%, 99 Votes)
  • Yes, but I don't see it happening – today's leaders are getting elected by validating sin, not condemning it (10%, 49 Votes)
  • Yes, the Bible says a ruler's authority is given by God so we may live quiet, peaceable lives – when sin disrupts that, the ruler is answerable to God (10%, 49 Votes)"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Savages.

Via Daily Mail:
A teenage girl was beheaded by a relative in northern Afghanistan after she turned down his marriage proposals, according to reports.

The victim, named as Gisa, was decapitated with a knife in the Imam Sahib district of Kunduz province on Tuesday, local police said. She is believed to be around 15-years-old.

A police spokesman said two men, named as Sadeq and Massoud, had been arrested following the teenage girl’s murder.

The two men are understood to be close relatives of the victim that live in the same village.

Local police sources have said the men behind the attack wanted to marry the girl, but their advances had been turned down by victim’s father.

Gisa is understood to have been attacked as she returned to her home in Kulkul village after going out to collect water from a nearby well.

Her father told a local news agency he had not wanted his daughter to get married because she was too young.

Afghanistan’s Taliban regime – notorious for its oppression of women in the country – was ousted in 2001, but extreme violence against women is still rife.

moreluck

golden ticket member
All this fighting about a lousy beard, are people going to forget he killed??

I don't care if he has a beard or boogers hanging out his nose or if he stinks like a rabid camel..........get on with the trial !!!!!

Unbelievable.
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — The military judge who ordered the Fort Hood shooting suspect’s beard to be forcibly shaved has been thrown off the case, but the ruling ends lengthy delays in the trial of the Army officer charged with the 2009 rampage that killed 13 people.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces ruled Monday that Col. Gregory Gross did not appear impartial while presiding over the case of Maj. Nidal Hasan. Hasan faces the death penalty if convicted in the 2009 shootings on the Texas Army post that killed 13 people and wounded more than two dozen others.
The court said it was not ruling on whether the judge’s order violated Hasan’s religious rights. Hasan has argued that his beard is a requirement of his Muslim faith, although facial hair violates Army regulations.

“Should the next military judge find it necessary to address (Hasan’s) beard, such issues should be addressed and litigated anew,” judges wrote in the ruling.

Fort Hood officials said late Monday that proceedings in the case will resume after a new judge is appointed by the Army’s highest legal branch. That indicates Army prosecutors will not appeal Monday’s ruling to the U.S. Supreme Court.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Savages.

Via Daily Mail:
A teenage girl was beheaded by a relative in northern Afghanistan after she turned down his marriage proposals, according to reports.

The victim, named as Gisa, was decapitated with a knife in the Imam Sahib district of Kunduz province on Tuesday, local police said. She is believed to be around 15-years-old.

A police spokesman said two men, named as Sadeq and Massoud, had been arrested following the teenage girl’s murder.

The two men are understood to be close relatives of the victim that live in the same village.

Local police sources have said the men behind the attack wanted to marry the girl, but their advances had been turned down by victim’s father.

Gisa is understood to have been attacked as she returned to her home in Kulkul village after going out to collect water from a nearby well.

Her father told a local news agency he had not wanted his daughter to get married because she was too young.

Afghanistan’s Taliban regime – notorious for its oppression of women in the country – was ousted in 2001, but extreme violence against women is still rife.

As if we dont have serial murders in this country by white men who mutilate women each and every year. We are SOOOOOO better than afghanistan.

You give us one story, I can fill this thread with hundreds of stories from the USA with vulgar murders of women and teenage girls.

Give us a break.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
As in typical fashion, BILL ORIELLY gets OWNED by a guest, and this time it wasnt JOHN STEWART! It was the president of the American Atheists.

Bill Orielly claimed that "Christianity" isnt a religion! He goes on to say that "Christianity" was a philosophy, but isnt Atheism also a philosophy?

Bill gets owned and attempts his usual "SHOUT OVERS" to save his own ash. Funny as heck.

Bill O'Reilly: "Christianity is Not a Religion; It's a Philosophy" - YouTube

Orielly is a maroon, but then again, thats the magnet that pulls his audience in.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It happens, there are abusive parents everywhere.
There's more frequency in the Islam world and more isolated incidences in the U.S. (when it is about religion)

I guessed Vegas or deep south before I even read the story. My own daughter is acting as guardian for a 15 yr. old girl whose mom is a druggie/tweaker i Vegas. Lots of druggies with kids.

Go on, you're almost there...