The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Probably tired of all the drama, it must be exhausting going to work there day in and day out. Plus she doesn't strike me as someone who enjoys testifying under oath on a regular basis.

Sportello

Probably tired of all the drama, it must be exhausting going to work there day in and day out. Plus she doesn't strike me as someone who enjoys testifying under oath on a regular basis.
Well, she has admitted she lies for tRUmp, so I suppose it would be relevant exactly who she has lied to?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Wow. Just...wow.

Is it possible that Hicks had a crisis of conscience after spending yesterday being grilled by Congress?She drops out after one day of questioning on the hill and the white house is shocked - :censored2: is happening at hyperspeed.I’m guessing someone sat her down and pointed out how much she was earning as a government employee versus how much she’s going to be spending on lawyers fees over the next five years.Who is left to get coffee now ?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Wow. Just...wow.

Is it possible that Hicks had a crisis of conscience after spending yesterday being grilled by Congress?She drops out after one day of questioning on the hill and the white house is shocked - :censored2: is happening at hyperspeed.I’m guessing someone sat her down and pointed out how much she was earning as a government employee versus how much she’s going to be spending on lawyers fees over the next five years.Who is left to get coffee now ?
Kushner

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Officials for the Democratic presidential campaign of Bernie Sanders have paid a $14,500 civil penalty for accepting illegal foreign help.

They paid the penalty with the stipulation that they denied any wrongdoing.

Project Veritas Action shows Sanders campaign staffers in New Hampshire and Nevada accepting help from Australians who said they were funded by the Australian Labor Party, a foreign entity.

One of the Australians, Sandeep Sarah, “It’s like an exchange program … the equivalent of the Democrats in Australia is the Labor Party, and they’ve sent us over.”

Sarah explained the foreign political party paid for them to work for the Sanders campaign.

Another Australian, Rebecca Doyle, confirmed, that the Australian Labor Party paid for their flights, accommodations and a $60 daily stipend.

“the FEC writes that by paying the youths’ transportation costs and stipends, the party made an illegal contribution to a U.S. political campaign and the Sanders campaign broke the law by accepting paid services by the Australians.”

Sportello

Officials for the Democratic presidential campaign of Bernie Sanders have paid a $14,500 civil penalty for accepting illegal foreign help.

They paid the penalty with the stipulation that they denied any wrongdoing.

Project Veritas Action shows Sanders campaign staffers in New Hampshire and Nevada accepting help from Australians who said they were funded by the Australian Labor Party, a foreign entity.

One of the Australians, Sandeep Sarah, “It’s like an exchange program … the equivalent of the Democrats in Australia is the Labor Party, and they’ve sent us over.”

Sarah explained the foreign political party paid for them to work for the Sanders campaign.

Another Australian, Rebecca Doyle, confirmed, that the Australian Labor Party paid for their flights, accommodations and a $60 daily stipend.

“the FEC writes that by paying the youths’ transportation costs and stipends, the party made an illegal contribution to a U.S. political campaign and the Sanders campaign broke the law by accepting paid services by the Australians.”
Why isn't James O'Keefe in jail?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
images (2).jpeg