The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Let me see now...what was it that the Republicans said repeatedly to any private citizens during the Bush administration who expressed concerns about privacy? Oh, yes -- I remember now...

If you don't have anything to hide, you have no reason to worry about the government looking at your e-mails or your Internet searches. Only those people who know they have been doing something wrong need to be worried.

Mueller's going to get the e-mails whether you like it or not, you tool...if he doesn't have them already! The most likely reason why he's issued a subpoena and not a warrant is because he was giving you a sporting chance -- an opportunity to hand them over on your own and make things easier for yourself rather than harder. However, since you refused, all he really has to do now is get a warrant. (Isn't that pretty much what happened with Manafort?)

vantexan

Let me see now...what was it that the Republicans said repeatedly to any private citizens during the Bush administration who expressed concerns about privacy? Oh, yes -- I remember now...

If you don't have anything to hide, you have no reason to worry about the government looking at your e-mails or your Internet searches. Only those people who know they have been doing something wrong need to be worried.

Mueller's going to get the e-mails whether you like it or not, you tool...if he doesn't have them already! The most likely reason why he's issued a subpoena and not a warrant is because he was giving you a sporting chance -- an opportunity to hand them over on your own and make things easier for yourself rather than harder. However, since you refused, all he really has to do now is get a warrant. (Isn't that pretty much what happened with Manafort?)
If Trump has his emails deleted and servers washed he won't have any problems at all. Hey, it's worked before!

BrownArmy

Good point. Putin has a long association with our candidate who got away with everything. Has the uranium to prove it. Bet he was shocked to realize he backed the wrong horse for president.

Fake news and all, who knows, but I heard Putin was distressed when Trump won.

Could be true.