The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

floridays

Well, that’s not totally correct.

Indictments, guilty pleas, cooperating witnesses...

How long was the Benghazi investigation?

How long was the Whitewater investigation?

Mueller is just a year in...

Snowflakes crying ‘TOO LONG’.

Let Mueller do his job, if Trump is innocent then he’ll be vindicated.

Y’all crying like bitches.
Absolutely nothing to do with the reason for appointing a independent special counsel. I refer to the indictments and such. Trump is vindicated, initially, there was nothing there, and currently by improving polls. You clowns are riding the wrong horse, keep riding it, we'll throw the dead carcass in the back of the wagon after the mid-terms. Such fools you clowns are. Only opinion.

BrownArmy

Absolutely nothing to do with the reason for appointing a independent special counsel. I refer to the indictments and such. Trump is vindicated, initially, there was nothing there, and currently by improving polls. You clowns are riding the wrong horse, keep riding it, we'll throw the dead carcass in the back of the wagon after the mid-terms. Such fools you clowns are. Only opinion.

Yah man, we’ll see.

I’m not sure Trump is ‘vindicated’, we’re not there yet.

Trump’s improving polls have nothing to do with anything.

Admit it, you like the guy, so you’ll defend him, that’s OK.

Doesn’t change the fact that he’s a DB.

floridays

Yah man, we’ll see.

To be honest I was a Cruz man, pure and simple. Trump has converted me, I like a guy with balls who does what he says he will do. That is truth. I didn't vote for Trump, put that in the pipe and smoker it. 100% truth.

vantexan

To be honest I was a Cruz man, pure and simple. Trump has converted me, I like a guy with balls who does what he says he will do. That is truth. I didn't vote for Trump, put that in the pipe and smoker it. 100% truth.
I voted for Cruz too. Can only imagine the smear campaign if he had won.

floridays

I voted for Cruz too. Can only imagine the smear campaign if he had won.
Truthfully my opinion, Trump is much better than Cruz could have ever been. My opinion. Trump is the man for the day, I believe he was placed there. The man is going nowhere. If I didn't like to argue, I wouldn't even talk about it. Bad personality trait, since I've been a kid, I like to argue. Fact. Cruz, way too smart for normal people, Trump hits em in the head or face, or pats them on the back and encourages, depending on where one stands. I think the democrats problem will be, and is the ones that are figuring out Trump is good for America. You didn't ask for commentary, sorry for the long post. Take care Amigo.

vantexan

Truthfully my opinion, Trump is much better than Cruz could have ever been. My opinion. Trump is the man for the day, I believe he was placed there. The man is going nowhere. If I didn't like to argue, I wouldn't even talk about it. Bad personality trait, since I've been a kid, I like to argue. Fact. Cruz, way too smart for normal people, Trump hits em in the head or face, or pats them on the back and encourages, depending on where one stands. I think the democrats problem will be, and is the ones that are figuring out Trump is good for America. You didn't ask for commentary, sorry for the long post. Take care Amigo.
No problem, I think you're right. I think Cruz would've been more dignified, but Trump is getting things done, something we haven't seen in awhile.

newfie

Yah man, we’ll see.

dazzling boss no doubt

Meat

anyone here going bankrupt? If you're really that good at predicting the future then invest accordingly and make a fortune .

Actually, Van said he was on the cusp of bankruptcy before he cashed out his entire retirement savings. Unless the system completely implodes, I don’t need to predict the future. I’m pretty good at life in general (doesn’t really matter which party is in office, Corky).

vantexan

Do you think you’ll be able to afford living in America again any time soon?
Sure. Have been working on getting in shape, have dropped 50 lbs. Much easier to do over here because they eat a lot less processed food and it's affordable. Will be taking an overnight job when I get back so that my wife has the car during the day. And overnight hours there are the same as the hours here with the time difference. Will then be throwing my pension on the house to get it paid off in less than 5 years. Or my wife and I will just stay overseas and I'll use my inheritance to pay off the house, then rent it out. Depends on how I feel about taking on a physical job at my age. And whether she wants to keep working. And I wasn't going to declare bankruptcy. I pay my debts, and I paid off hers too. And with the $625 that I'm sending her June 1st the car is paid for. You wanted to know so that you could hold my life up to ridicule, so there you are.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You wanted to know so that you could hold my life up to ridicule, so there you are.
So you did it for him?
lulz

I guess at least you're finally manning up and accepting you're going to have to work into old age. Sadly the majority of baby boomers are probably in the same sinking boat.

vantexan

So you did it for him?
lulz

I guess at least you're finally manning up and accepting you're going to have to work into old age. Sadly the majority of baby boomers are probably in the same sinking boat.
After we get the house paid off we're renting it out and living overseas. Our SS plus the rent will give us income overseas comparable to $85k in the States. Or more.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
After we get the house paid off we're renting it out and living overseas. Our SS plus the rent will give us income overseas comparable to $85k in the States. Or more.
well if you're going to just make up numbers, why not say it's "comparable" to $200k in the "States". "Or more".

Lol

vantexan

well if you're going to just make up numbers, why not say it's "comparable" to $200k in the "States". "Or more".

Lol
Not making up numbers. Can get a very nice apartment where I'm at for $400-$500 a month. Utilities aren't that much. Food costs much less and fresh from the field produce is widely available for very little. My wife's and my SS will give us over $30k combined. Throw in another $12-$14k house rent. That money in many nice places overseas is comparable to $85k-$100k living in the States. Can call them developing :censored2:holes if you like but truth is many of these places have fantastic scenery, great weather, good food, and infrastructure is improving all the time. Fiber optic internet is in many places, going in soon to many others. Many former communist countries are actively trying to improve their lives. I watch American tv with the Dish Anywhere app and Netflix. The biggest difference between here and there is that the U.S. bases a person's worth too many times on their net worth. Not having what the rich guy has drives many to crime and/or drug addiction. It's a different mindset here. They want the material goods the U.S. has. They don't want the craziness that comes with it. People treat each other better here. It isn't perfect, but with enough U.S. Dollars it's highly tolerable, and it doesn't take that much.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not making up numbers. Can get a very nice apartment where I'm at for $400-$500 a month. Utilities aren't that much. Food costs much less and fresh from the field produce is widely available for very little. My wife's and my SS will give us over $30k combined. Throw in another $12-$14k house rent. That money in many nice places overseas is comparable to $85k-$100k living in the States. Can call them developing :censored2:holes if you like but truth is many of these places have fantastic scenery, great weather, good food, and infrastructure is improving all the time. Fiber optic internet is in many places, going in soon to many others. Many former communist countries are actively trying to improve their lives. I watch American tv with the Dish Anywhere app and Netflix. The biggest difference between here and there is that the U.S. bases a person's worth too many times on their net worth. Not having what the rich guy has drives many to crime and/or drug addiction. It's a different mindset here. They want the material goods the U.S. has. They don't want the craziness that comes with it. People treat each other better here. It isn't perfect, but with enough U.S. Dollars it's highly tolerable, and it doesn't take that much.
tldr