The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

vantexan

make me a falafel Jane
i'll gladly pay you tuesday
The amazing thing is with your UPS pension and your savings you could quit early and have a very comfortable life in many places but you probably won't do it because you're locked into this mindset that you can only live decently in the States and a few other expensive places.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The amazing thing is with your UPS pension and your savings you could quit early and have a very comfortable life in many places but you probably won't do it because you're locked into this mindset that you can only live decently in the States and a few other expensive places.
Pension? Lol, not counting on it, or SS for that matter.
I will retire early... in the United States of America.
I think it's great you left the country.
Now go fetch me some hummus.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Nothing wrong with retiring overseas as long as you do your research and know what you're getting into, I've certainly considered it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What's up with Mueller ?
He was quick to charge the Russian connections in the press, but after a lawyer shows up to defend his clients , Mueller asks the judge to delay a speedy trial for a second time.
One has to think that he is all about the show and nothing about showmanship.

oldngray

nowhere special
What's up with Mueller ?
He was quick to charge the Russian connections in the press, but after a lawyer shows up to defend his clients , Mueller asks the judge to delay a speedy trial for a second time.
One has to think that he is all about the show and nothing about showmanship.

Now he wants an indefinite delay. The judge was already mad at him. He is supposed to be ready for trial when he indicts. Mueller is going to get slapped down hard.

Sportello

DeD9hDlWsAA5-pl.jpg:large