The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
To not too. You're right, I think he did say those things. But he has learned since that he can't just snap his fingers to get what he wants. I'm almost certain that as the process goes forward, FBI agents who handled her investigation are indicted, and the investigation is reopened as a result, you'll be one of the ones screaming against it. It's not about ultimate justice for you, it's about using whatever angle is currently available to attack those you hate. Amen.
Blah blah blah.
He said he would lock her up.
Trump is a P*.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're an encased nut your honor.
tenor (2).gif

newfie

Trump said he would lock her up.
But he's a huge P*.
Own it trumpflake.

i am trying to own it but you have not been able to answer the fundamental question of this issue.

there are various investigative bodies presently reviewing the handling of the hillary investigation that could still achieve that outcome.

you dont seem to recognize those

therefore since you have made claims of respecting the constitution in the past how exactly did you expect the good president would act within his constitutional authority and lock her up

answering this question would allow me to own it as you have asked .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
i am trying to own it but you have not been able to answer the fundamental question of this issue.

there are various investigative bodies presently reviewing the handling of the hillary investigation that could still achieve that outcome.

therefore since you have made claims of respecting the constitution in the past how exactly did you expect the good president would act within his constitutional authority and lock her up

Are you suggesting your dear leader lied?

No, that couldn't be possible.....
Either that or he's a total P*.
Own it trumpflake.

newfie

Are you suggesting your dear leader lied?

No, that couldn't be possible.....
Either that or he's a total P*.
Own it trumpflake.

newfie

Don't cry, you'll come to terms with the fact Trump is a P*. Give it time.

not at all I am ready to own it i just need your help as a constitutionalist to explain your constitutional argument

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
not at all I am ready to own it i just need your help as a constitutionalist to explain your constitutional argument

Are you suggesting dear leader lied to you?

Or are you suggesting dear leader was too stupid to understand the limitations of the office?

Which is it trumpflake?

newfie

Are you suggesting dear leader lied to you?

Or are you suggesting dear leader was too stupid to understand the limitations of the office?

Which is it trumpflake?

suggestion is not an accurate description bugger boy .
I'm telling you that there are investigations taking place within the framework of the constitution and its powers granted to do such.
those investigations are in part enspired by our dear president.
as such regardless of the outcome he has done his job within the framework of constitutionally granted powers to have the botched clinton investigation reviewed.

unless you're advocating the president engage in some radical police state type action?
is that your position?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
suggestion is not an accurate description bugger boy .
I'm telling you that there are investigations taking place within the framework of the constitution and its powers granted to do such.
those investigations are in part enspired by our dear president.
as such regardless of the outcome he has done his job within the framework of constitutionally granted powers to have the botched clinton investigation reviewed.

unless you're advocating the president engage in some radical police state type action?
is that your position?
He didn't because he's a total P*.

Own it trumpflake.

MAKAVELI

The President hires the Attorney General and he can fire him. But he can't order him to investigate someone. The Justice Department has a certain amount of autonomy as a check on the President's power. And the House of Representatives has oversight over the Justice Department as a check on the DOJ's power. Some would like to see a new constitution but the founders did an amazing job with the one we have.

agreed thats what I'm asking DIDO
Trump Demands an Official Investigation of Obama White House - The Atlantic
Ttku

newfie

He didn't because he's a total P*.

Own it trumpflake.