The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Republicans walked right into Peter Strzok's trap -- Here's what they missed (and Americans need to know)

U.S. House members proved Thursday that they are more interested in political posturing and getting on TV with fiery soundbites than in fact-finding, as they questioned FBI official Peter Strzok about whether his anti-Trump bias influenced the investigation of the Trump presidential campaign for possible collusion with Russia.

The savvy Strzok cleverly outmaneuvered the Republicans on the committees. That’s surprising, given the extensive experience of Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., as a former federal prosecutor. Gowdy should have known better than to take the bait.

The Republican members succeeded only in turning Strzok into a Democratic hero and giving him a national audience for his emphatic denials of Republican allegations that his anti-Trump and pro-Clinton political allegiance influenced his investigations involving the two candidates.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
His post was a joke.

I find it hard to believe you took it seriously.

Well, I'm still looking for collusion. Russia, well we know they're evil...

Remember when Romney in the debates said Russia was our greatest threat and Obama made fun of him..Kinda like calling Russia a JV team so to speak.

If Trump goes through with meeting Putin he better call him out. Otherwise, :censored2: him.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Remember when Romney in the debates said Russia was our greatest threat and Obama made fun of him..Kinda like calling Russia a JV team so to speak.

If Trump goes through with meeting Putin he better call him out. Otherwise, :censored2: him.
After his words at NATO and his critique of P.M. May, I don't see Trump fawning over Putin....The New Yorker is too ingrained in him to skirt the issues.

rickyb

Glenn Greenwald‏Verified account @ggreenwald 15h15 hours ago

Glenn Greenwald Retweeted Michael Tracey

And because there is basically no chance that any of the named defendants here will ever be in a US courtroom, none of the assertions will ever have to be proven, and thus no evidence presented for them. But the demands that the assertions be accepted on faith will be very high:

Glenn Greenwald added,

Michael TraceyVerified account @mtracey
Conveniently, the new Mueller indictment is once again heavy on assertion, light on tangible evidence. And because the indictees are mysterious foreign adversaries, the purported evidence can be concealed in perpetuity on "national security" grounds
312 replies 1,094 retweets 1,928 likes

Future

Victory Ride
I'm not in their league, but thanks for the complement
8644D981-0895-40B7-A9BB-6C2C0609D33E.jpeg

Future

Victory Ride

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think the libs are trying to hard to make it look like Strozek won.
The entire point of the hearing was to make him look bad so voters would disregard the russian collusion narrative the dims are pushing. Republicans completely failed at that, Strozek and the dims played the panel like a fiddle.

It's all a big joke without a punchline.

newfie

The entire point of the hearing was to make him look bad so voters would disregard to russian collusion narrative the dims are pushing. Republicans completely failed at that, Strozek and the dims played the panel like a fiddle.

It's all a big joke without a punchline.

#rabidsnowflakereadingfromDNCtalkingpoints

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
#rabidsnowflakereadingfromDNCtalkingpoints
Fox News works for the DNC now?

Republicans walked right into Peter Strzok's trap -- Here's what they missed (and Americans need to know)

U.S. House members proved Thursday that they are more interested in political posturing and getting on TV with fiery soundbites than in fact-finding, as they questioned FBI official Peter Strzok about whether his anti-Trump bias influenced the investigation of the Trump presidential campaign for possible collusion with Russia.

The savvy Strzok cleverly outmaneuvered the Republicans on the committees. That’s surprising, given the extensive experience of Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., as a former federal prosecutor. Gowdy should have known better than to take the bait.

The Republican members succeeded only in turning Strzok into a Democratic hero and giving him a national audience for his emphatic denials of Republican allegations that his anti-Trump and pro-Clinton political allegiance influenced his investigations involving the two candidates.