The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

It will be fine

Does it really matter what Trump thinks when we don’t have an extradition treaty with Russia? Sure it matters more what putin thinks at this point and good luck getting the Russians to admit to anything.
The president still denies we were attacked and has done nothing to prevent future attacks. I think that matters.

El Correcto

god is dead
The president still denies we were attacked and has done nothing to prevent future attacks. I think that matters.
I don’t really care, people haven’t done a good job explaining how we were attacked.

Memes? Really?
giphy.gif

It will be fine

I don’t really care, people haven’t done a good job explaining how we were attacked.

Memes? Really?
giphy.gif
These hackers got into the DNC the DCCC and at least one state’s voter rolls. They disseminated the information they stole to help elect Trump. Where are you getting lost?

El Correcto

god is dead
These hackers got into the DNC the DCCC and at least one state’s voter rolls. They disseminated the information they stole to help elect Trump. Where are you getting lost?
So you’re telling me they broke into the DNC records and found things that were scandalous or reflected poorly on democrats?

It will be fine

Rosenstein
"In my remarks, I have not identified the victims," Rosenstein said. "When we confront foreign interference in American elections, it is important for us to avoid thinking politically as Republicans or Democrats and instead to think patriotically as Americans. Our response must not depend on who was victimized."

It will be fine

I’m not saying we shouldn’t respond or that we should respond. I’m just trying to comprehend how we were attacked. There’s lots of hysteria around this and very few solid facts, imo watching with disinterest.
What don’t you comprehend? It’s not complicated, you are just implying it’s ok so long as your “team” benefited?

El Correcto

god is dead
What don’t you comprehend? It’s not complicated, you are just implying it’s ok so long as your “team” benefited?
You made an accusatory statement and put a question mark behind it?

But really I just want to know more about how we were attacked. You might win me over. I have an open mind to hating Russia communism and dictators.

vantexan

I think I’ll blame the current president that could do something, not the retired guy from 2 years ago.
Well of course you would. He could start by going after the DNC's server. They claim they were hacked by Russians but refuse to turn over their server to the FBI. Can only imagine why. Doesn't it get tiring defending the likes of Clinton, Wasserman-Schultz, Comey, Strzok, dear Lord there are so many.

It will be fine

Well of course you would. He could start by going after the DNC's server. They claim they were hacked by Russians but refuse to turn over their server to the FBI. Can only imagine why. Doesn't it get tiring defending the likes of Clinton, Wasserman-Schultz, Comey, Strzok, dear Lord there are so many.
You mean defending America? Russians were just indicted and you cry about the Clintons to defend Russia. Reagan is rolling in his grave.