The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

It will be fine

One thing I know from the last year and half and that is Trump has delivered when all the TDSers were claiming economic collapse to millions will die.

I don’t get today’s viewables either but I know Trump is a winner and the TDSers are the losers.
The effects of the trade war are just beginning. Alienation of all of our trading partners may take a bit to kick in, but it won’t be good. Coal industry still dying. Manufacturers will leave to avoid the reciprocal tariffs he’s forcing. Tax cuts spent on stock buybacks nothing trickling down. We may have a different definition of winning.

newfie

The effects of the trade war are just beginning. Alienation of all of our trading partners may take a bit to kick in, but it won’t be good. Coal industry still dying. Manufacturers will leave to avoid the reciprocal tariffs he’s forcing. Tax cuts spent on stock buybacks nothing trickling down. We may have a different definition of winning.

So much hoped for gloom and doom.

newfie

Oh crap more Russian collusion

FB_IMG_1531789624620.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Not at all Trump doing an awesome job
Of what?
Isolating America, destroying partnerships, propping up autocratic dictatorships at the expense of democratic allies. Destabilizing western Europe, and sowing division at home. He was handed a economic prosperity, a stable international situation and has managed to muck it all up. The Manchurian Candidate has done a hell of a job for his puppet masters

Turdferguson

Just a turd
One thing I know from the last year and half and that is Trump has delivered when all the TDSers were claiming economic collapse to millions will die.

I don’t get today’s viewables either but I know Trump is a winner and the TDSers are the losers.
Russia controls Trump so I guess it's true that Trump and Russia won, while the real American Patriots lost, because our presidency is in foreign hands and control

El Correcto

god is dead
Of what?
Isolating America, destroying partnerships, propping up autocratic dictatorships at the expense of democratic allies. Destabilizing western Europe, and sowing division at home. He was handed a economic prosperity, a stable international situation and has managed to muck it all up. The Manchurian Candidate has done a hell of a job for his puppet masters
tenor.gif

BrownArmy

I guess I see it differently, what you see as Trump ‘delivering’, I see as a sugar-high from tax-cuts and exuberance from deregulation.

He’s screwing all that up with the tariff/trade-war nonsense.

NATO is having second thoughts about sharing intel with us, so much winning

BrownArmy

Not at all Trump doing an awesome job

If he was on Putin’s payroll, I’d agree with you, otherwise Trump is just bumbling his way through this.

He’s an entertainer, not a successful businessman, not a politician.

He doesn’t know what he’s doing, which is becoming painfully clear.

But hey, ratings are up, and any press is good press, right?

Are you not entertained?

Box Ox

Donald Trump is the new Benedict Arnold

"Imagine, for a moment, that President Franklin D. Roosevelt had met with the Japanese delegation just hours after the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941. Imagine FDR saying: “My people came to me — they said they think it’s Japan. But I have the Japanese ambassador and he just said it’s not Japan. I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

FDR would have been whisked out of office by a unanimous vote.

Obviously, the Russians didn’t sink the jewel of our Pacific fleet or kill thousands of Americans. But what they did was worse in a way: They attacked the heart of our nation, the American ideal that our government is and ought to be of the people. They spotted our weakness and they exploited our divisions for their own purposes. They sowed dissension, and made us question the legitimacy of our democratic process.

The Russians may not have been instrumental in Trump’s election, but they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. The American president is a man who wants to be just like Vladimir Putin.

Step aside, Benedict Arnold. There’s a new champion traitor in town."