The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

newfie

We’ve been over this, pointing out a person’s ignorance is not an attack. @newfie repeatedly stated there’s no way to trace a cyber attack absent the hacker being logged into Facebook. That demonstrates a clear ignorance of basic cyber security.

I'm not gullible enough to believe that fairy tale you mean?

newfie

Now here you go trying to run from the argument by bringing up a completely unrelated issue. Oh by the way there has been an estimated 77 million legal abortions performed since Roe vs. Wade in 1973. Now you tell me just where in the hell were we to find the resources to feed clothe house educate and employ 77 million more people? Especially when doing so would require countless more billions in public funds.

You seem to whine a lot when you can't control the debate?

Box Ox

Love all those Russians that will never stand trial. Really makes the list look impressive.

Take all of the Russians out and you've still got enough Americans to make the Mueller investigation something more than a witch hunt. More to be added to the list.

newfie

It's as plain as the nose on your face. Trump's "traitorous" alliance with Putin has a lot to do with the GRU's intelligence on Hillary and America's Deep State. No-one, including Putin, expected Trump to win in 2016, so Putin's intelligence services were gathering blackmail dirt on Hillary and the Deep State for "negotiating purposes" when Hillary became President. This includes, but is not limited to, the Uranium Deal, the unreported Russian cash going to Clinton's campaign, the shady business dealings of the Clinton Foundation, the U.S. Intelligence Agencies interference in the 2016 election, and the Seth Rich murder and cover-up. Putin had enough dirt on Hillary to either totally compromise her as President, or start a thermonuclear war. But surprise, surprise, Trump won and Putin realized he has no blackmail material on Trump. What Putin does have to negotiate with Trump is all the intelligence denied to Trump by the Deep State U.S. Intelligence Services. What should concern you is what sort of deal will Trump make with Putin to gain access to this information? That's the bargaining chip Putin has over Trump -
cooperate with me on Crimea and I will give you enough information to take down the D.C. Swamp Critters. A VERY good deal if you ask me. The GRU's dossier on McCain would be worth giving up Crimea for! It's not treason to get help from an ally to take down the domestic enemies out to destroy you.

It will be fine

It's as plain as the nose on your face. Trump's "traitorous" alliance with Putin has a lot to do with the GRU's intelligence on Hillary and America's Deep State. No-one, including Putin, expected Trump to win in 2016, so Putin's intelligence services were gathering blackmail dirt on Hillary and the Deep State for "negotiating purposes" when Hillary became President. This includes, but is not limited to, the Uranium Deal, the unreported Russian cash going to Clinton's campaign, the shady business dealings of the Clinton Foundation, the U.S. Intelligence Agencies interference in the 2016 election, and the Seth Rich murder and cover-up. Putin had enough dirt on Hillary to either totally compromise her as President, or start a thermonuclear war. But surprise, surprise, Trump won and Putin realized he has no blackmail material on Trump. What Putin does have to negotiate with Trump is all the intelligence denied to Trump by the Deep State U.S. Intelligence Services. What should concern you is what sort of deal will Trump make with Putin to gain access to this information? That's the bargaining chip Putin has over Trump -
cooperate with me on Crimea and I will give you enough information to take down the D.C. Swamp Critters. A VERY good deal if you ask me. The GRU's dossier on McCain would be worth giving up Crimea for! It's not treason to get help from an ally to take down the domestic enemies out to destroy you.
Wow

Sportello

Interesting thoughts.

Totally nutso, but interesting.