The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

newfie

You seem to think that there would always be adoptive parents will to be responsible and willing to pay for all of the costs associated with that child's needs, yet there are public agencies and private charities begging for people to take kids in as foster parents pointing to the fact that the cost of their care would be publicly supported. In my county whose entire budget is only 11 million annually and whose revenues are running a million dollars behind last year has it's county jail running $368,000 over budget just half way through the year. One of the reasons? It is currently housing 5 pregnant meth heads who have to go to drug treatment everyday and receive prenatal care all at county expense. Government money eventually shows up in places it should not otherwise get to but it often becomes the last resort.
You're overcomplicating the issue

It will be fine

I love how Trump’s response to being exposed as a weakling is a pathetic attempt to claim he misspoke. I’m betting tomorrow after everyone laughs at him he flips again and starts doubling down on it wasn’t Russia.

vantexan

You seem to think that there would always be adoptive parents will to be responsible and willing to pay for all of the costs associated with that child's needs, yet there are public agencies and private charities begging for people to take kids in as foster parents pointing to the fact that the cost of their care would be publicly supported. In my county whose entire budget is only 11 million annually and whose revenues are running a million dollars behind last year has it's county jail running $368,000 over budget just half way through the year. One of the reasons? It is currently housing 5 pregnant meth heads who have to go to drug treatment everyday and receive prenatal care all at county expense. Government money eventually shows up in places it should not otherwise get to but it often becomes the last resort.
How many of those pregnancies wouldn't have happened if the mother didn't have abortion available to her and knew she had to act responsibly? Abortion on demand leads many to be irresponsible and then murder their own child rather than face the consequences of their actions. I'd rather have a small percentage of women risking their lives in back alley abortions than to have the production line abortion we have today that's killed in this country alone more people than the population of many of the world's countries. And please don't talk to me about government spending when we've had so little responsible spending by our government.

It will be fine

How many of those pregnancies wouldn't have happened if the mother didn't have abortion available to her and knew she had to act responsibly? Abortion on demand leads many to be irresponsible and then murder their own child rather than face the consequences of their actions. I'd rather have a small percentage of women risking their lives in back alley abortions than to have the production line abortion we have today that's killed in this country alone more people than the population of many of the world's countries. And please don't talk to me about government spending when we've had so little responsible spending by our government.
Take the abortion crying to the abortion thread. This one is about our president being a :censored2: and watching Putin take Melania to town.

newfie

I love how Trump’s response to being exposed as a weakling is a pathetic attempt to claim he misspoke. I’m betting tomorrow after everyone laughs at him he flips again and starts doubling down on it wasn’t Russia.

It's good to know you have never misspoken and can thus sit in judgement of others. All hail the perfect itty

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
It's as plain as the nose on your face. Trump's "traitorous" alliance with Putin has a lot to do with the GRU's intelligence on Hillary and America's Deep State. No-one, including Putin, expected Trump to win in 2016, so Putin's intelligence services were gathering blackmail dirt on Hillary and the Deep State for "negotiating purposes" when Hillary became President. This includes, but is not limited to, the Uranium Deal, the unreported Russian cash going to Clinton's campaign, the shady business dealings of the Clinton Foundation, the U.S. Intelligence Agencies interference in the 2016 election, and the Seth Rich murder and cover-up. Putin had enough dirt on Hillary to either totally compromise her as President, or start a thermonuclear war. But surprise, surprise, Trump won and Putin realized he has no blackmail material on Trump. What Putin does have to negotiate with Trump is all the intelligence denied to Trump by the Deep State U.S. Intelligence Services. What should concern you is what sort of deal will Trump make with Putin to gain access to this information? That's the bargaining chip Putin has over Trump -
cooperate with me on Crimea and I will give you enough information to take down the D.C. Swamp Critters. A VERY good deal if you ask me. The GRU's dossier on McCain would be worth giving up Crimea for! It's not treason to get help from an ally to take down the domestic enemies out to destroy you.
upload_2018-7-17_19-38-55.jpeg

bbsam

Staff member
Neo-cons, never trumper and liberals want to start ww3 because trump won the election. Get a clue
Do you even listen to your crazy?

Why not look at the simple, logical conclusion?

Trump has been and is compromised and will side with Putin no matter what.