The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I've already provided you that information. Isn't stalking a violation of TOS?
Are you sure you don't want to change your opinion on it? Donny flip flop has said he is against it now.
d70893c0bfcf684032d4a63ce8f6eaa8.jpg

vantexan

Since you won’t provide a list of people we’ve handed over to the KGB to interrogate, perhaps you could simply explain why the senate would overwhelmingly vote against such a thing. Don’t they know we do it all the time?
There's no KGB anymore. Ttku.

vantexan

bacha29

Where did you find this poorly educated hick? Trump misspoke? He was reading from a printed script that was right in front of him. What we saw at Helsinki was an ageing old real estate mogul with no diplomatic experience with a poor grasp of history and the recent behavior of an autocrat getting his hat handed to him by a wily and savvy KGB trained political snake .

bbsam

Staff member
I really don't care. You're whole Russian collusion fantasy is falling apart. You put your faith in lying jackasses who'll soon be up on charges. Sorry it didn't work out for you, maybe next time.
This. Right here. You’ve lost it. Collusion is becoming more and more clear. But you’ve said it.

You don’t care. That’s pathetic.

bacha29

I really don't care. You're whole Russian collusion fantasy is falling apart. You put your faith in lying jackasses who'll soon be up on charges. Sorry it didn't work out for you, maybe next time.
With the number of Mueller indictments at 25 and climbing which jackasses should we be putting our faith in?
The problem with you cons is that as long as that guy in the oval office is white, very rich, preferably old, claims to be pro life as long as it doesn't interfere with his adulterous womanizing makes a profession of Christian faith as long as it's principles and discipline doesn't get in the way of his lifestyle he will always be heralded as one of our greatest presidents by his loyal conservative subjects

vantexan

This. Right here. You’ve lost it. Collusion is becoming more and more clear. But you’ve said it.

You don’t care. That’s pathetic.
I'm a simpleton. I only look at what's right before me. And what I see is collusion by Democrat operatives to protect their candidate and bring down a president. That's the collusion I care about because it's the only collusion there's evidence of. If you have evidence of any other collusion let's hear it. I'm sure Mueller will be thrilled to hear it.

vantexan

With the number of Mueller indictments at 25 and climbing which jackasses should we be putting our faith in?
The problem with you cons is that as long as that guy in the oval office is white, very rich, preferably old, claims to be pro life as long as it doesn't interfere with his adulterous womanizing makes a profession of Christian faith as long as it's principles and discipline doesn't get in the way of his lifestyle he will always be heralded as one of our greatest presidents by his loyal conservative subjects
Name one indictment that points to collusion between Trump and the Russians? Just one? You seem so certain of yourself, surely you can name one? Ask the KGB, uh, GRU, uh, what's the acronym for the current service again?

bacha29

I'm a simpleton. I only look at what's right before me. And what I see is collusion by Democrat operatives to protect their candidate and bring down a president. That's the collusion I care about because it's the only collusion there's evidence of. If you have evidence of any other collusion let's hear it. I'm sure Mueller will be thrilled to hear it.
The investigation is a long way from being finished. The recent NYT story makes it quite clear that the investigation will continue despite the best efforts of the likes of Nunes and Gowdy to end it.
Now when the investigation concludes and should it result in indictments of high level Trump administration officials, family and or Trump himself backed by evidence that cannot be refuted then what will you have to say?
Now if the investigation absolves the administration Trump and his family then I will have to accept those results. Just as you will now have to finally accept the fact that after 4 years of the Benghazi investigation and 2 more years of investigation of the Clinton Emails both investigations resulted in zero repeat zero indictments.

bbsam

Staff member
Trump’s campaign was swimming in Russian contacts.

Nothing to see, eh?