The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

newfie

Are you sure you don't want to change your opinion on it? Donny flip flop has said he is against it now.
View attachment 202921
FB_IMG_1532031817637.jpg

newfie

The investigation is a long way from being finished. The recent NYT story makes it quite clear that the investigation will continue despite the best efforts of the likes of Nunes and Gowdy to end it.
Now when the investigation concludes and should it result in indictments of high level Trump administration officials, family and or Trump himself backed by evidence that cannot be refuted then what will you have to say?
Now if the investigation absolves the administration Trump and his family then I will have to accept those results. Just as you will now have to finally accept the fact that after 4 years of the Benghazi investigation and 2 more years of investigation of the Clinton Emails both investigations resulted in zero repeat zero indictments.
cornbread.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
I'm a simpleton. I only look at what's right before me. And what I see is collusion by Democrat operatives to protect their candidate and bring down a president. That's the collusion I care about because it's the only collusion there's evidence of. If you have evidence of any other collusion let's hear it. I'm sure Mueller will be thrilled to hear it.
Sadly, you aren’t alone. WTF is wrong with you people?

The Trump Voters Thanking Russia for Its Help in 2016 - The Atlantic

rickyb

1. Glenn Greenwald‏Verified account @ggreenwald 2h2 hours ago

Real, demonstrated infiltration of Washington and US politics has actually been accomplished by Gulf regimes - from their control over key think tanks to all sorts of dirty financial deals (including ones linked to Trump). For that exact reason, it receives little attention.

2. Glenn Greenwald‏Verified account @ggreenwald 2h2 hours ago

In fact, while most Russia stories are wildly over-played, one that's underplayed is the emerging axis between Gulf dictators, Israel and various Russian elements, all of which - for their own often-overlapping reasons - view Far Right global politics as in their own interests.

Sportello

Where did you find this poorly educated hick? Trump misspoke? He was reading from a printed script that was right in front of him. What we saw at Helsinki was an ageing old real estate mogul with no diplomatic experience with a poor grasp of history and the recent behavior of an autocrat getting his hat handed to him by a wily and savvy KGB trained political snake .

BrownArmy

It’s ‘FSB’ now, the point is the same, they’re waging an asymmetrical cyber-war on our homeland, and they’ve been doing it for decades.

I like the part where they started a bunch of fake news sites in various cities...Chicago, Milwaukee, etc.

They’d start a twitter feed from the ‘Chicago Daily News’, an actual organization that existed in the past, but was now defunct.

(This isn’t a Trump rant, they started these ops years before Trump even announced his candidacy).

They start the fake news account, but it looks legit, and for the most part they just tweet out local news.

Some of these fake newspaper Twitter accounts had upwards of 70,000 followers.

And then, during the 2016 campaign: BOOM, the sleeper awakens.

Fake news from fake sites delivered to people who felt they were getting straight news from a ‘trusted’ local source.

Brilliant, actually.