The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s funny, Republicans used to be the hardliners against Russia.

What changed?

($)
Are we not pushing arms into Ukraine?

Honestly I’m not going to argue this, it’s one of my pet peeves with Trump.

I’m glad America perception of Russia is starting to show this Cold War isn’t over.

8 years of this jackass had me worried.

Especially after John Brennan.

Guy wrote an article on him as well,
John Brennan’s President… Remembering Comrade Gus Hall

El Correcto

god is dead
I do believe if bipartisan anti-Russia sentiment grows from this Presidency America will be much better off than the last 20 years. You want peace in the Middle East and the Korean Peninsula you going to have to deal with the Evil Communist Empire of Russia and China first.

BrownArmy

Their economic system. Dems can't stand capitalists.

Perhaps you misunderstood my question, what changed in the Republican party that they’re not so ‘hardline’ against Russia?

Two reasons, IMO, Trump and $.

Trump because Trump-a-doodle-do can’t bring himself to take a hardline on Putin and these cowards are worried about losing their jobs, so they’re putting party over country.

$ because Russia has been funneling cash into the Republican party’s coffers in back channels for years.

Russia’s disinformation campaign has worked, and now rubes like you are IN, lock, stock, and barrel.

Check out D. Nunes, why is this guy still employed? He’s blocked all inquiries into monies coming from Russia...he’s a shill.

What a mess!!!

Reagan just won a gold medal doing gymnastics in his grave.

El Correcto

god is dead
Perhaps you misunderstood my question, what changed in the Republican party that they’re not so ‘hardline’ against Russia?

Two reasons, IMO, Trump and $.

Trump because Trump-a-doodle-do can’t bring himself to take a hardline on Putin and these cowards are worried about losing their jobs, so they’re putting party over country.

$ because Russia has been funneling cash into the Republican party’s coffers in back channels for years.

Russia’s disinformation campaign has worked, and now rubes like you are IN, lock, stock, and barrel.

Check out D. Nunes, why is this guy still employed? He’s blocked all inquiries into monies coming from Russia...he’s a shill.

What a mess!!!

Reagan just won a gold medal doing gymnastics in his grave.
Care to post an article detailing Russia funneling money into the Republican coffers? Can’t find anything, honestly. I’d like to read about this.

bbsam

Staff member
Care to post an article detailing Russia funneling money into the Republican coffers? Can’t find anything, honestly. I’d like to read about this.
I get the hunch that will be coming out of Mueller’s office in mid-October.

BrownArmy

Here’s the thing, forget about Trump, he’s a useful idiot.

Putin is trying to sow chaos, here in the US, in Britain, in Germany, etc.

He can’t win a real war with bullets and tanks and fighter jets, so he’s using the leverage he has:

Fake news, information-wars, etc.

You don’t find it funny that Trump is parroting the line that the media is the ‘enemy of the people’ ?

That’s Autocrat 101.

Trump wishes he had the control over his country and people that Putin and Kim have, he’s said it several times.

Trump is a wannabe dictator, and the R’s are too scared of him to call him out.

BOO!