The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

newfie

FB_IMG_1531904358176.jpg

vantexan

Yeah. I wanna bring down the president so that we can have President Pence.

Jeez van. You just don’t make any sense.
Can't have real Christians in the White House, huh? I think the idea was to smear the whole administration. They have Strzok and Page before Congress for real concerns, not theories.

El Correcto

god is dead
And yet Putin is very popular in Russia. You do realize they aren't communists? And the ones who are we work very closely with. China being the most obvious example. And we have much more to fear from the Chinese.
He is popular because if you become more popular he kills you. You’d be bell of the ball to if you had that policy to fall back on.

I don’t trust any country that has an iron fisted ruler, there is no diplomacy in those cases only appeasement.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’ve replaced your blood with Kool-Aid?

Nice
Y’all weren’t lying, people are pushing Russia like it’s going to be a great ally. They are worse than North Korea when it comes to breaking promises and saying no refunds on the concession you give them.

Trump is a jackass if he can’t look back on history and see how Russians negotiate.

BrownArmy

And yet Putin is very popular in Russia. You do realize they aren't communists? And the ones who are we work very closely with. China being the most obvious example. And we have much more to fear from the Chinese.

Wow, is Putin popular in Russia?

They’re not Communists?

You don’t say!

El Correcto

god is dead
What’s your hard-on about militarization?

It’s going on right now world-wide, and it’s not pretty.

Trade should get rid of war, sadly it’s the opposite, we war to protect the rich and the military, it’s a viscous circle.

Why you’re so hawkish is beyond me, nothing good comes from war.
I’m war hawkish because of peace through strength. I don’t want to see wars, I think isolationist America has lead to some of the worse in history. I think strong nuclear armed don’t cross this line or you gunna die America has lead to the most peaceful and prosperous time in human history.

BrownArmy

Side note, just checked Fox News, there’s some chatter about a rift in the D party (Ocasio-Cortez vs. Bernie Sanders, lulz), leftist protesters burning flags outside of Maxine Waters’ office, umkay, a one-eyed inmate stabbed someone (that should be the third-most important story)???

One way to gauge the reliability of online news is by the quality of the ads on the site...

The ads on the Fox News website are akin to clicking on the ‘CRAZY FOODS THAT MESS UP YOUR BELLY - NEVER EAT THIS AGAIN’ kind of nonsense.

Rant over.

BrownArmy

I’m war hawkish because of peace through strength. I don’t want to see wars, I think isolationist America has lead to some of the worse in history. I think strong nuclear armed don’t cross this line or you gunna die America has lead to the most peaceful and prosperous time in human history.

On a macro scale, that already existed/exists.

Trump is upsetting ‘detente’.

No one’s nuking anyone, it’s ridiculous.

Russia wasn’t about to nuke, NK wasn’t about to nuke, we weren’t about to nuke.

That’s almost not the issue...

Russia isn’t nuking us, but they’ve got us all upset and divided about gay marriage, gun rights, BLM, on and on.

I prefer to dismiss my countrymen out of my own free will, with free, fair, and complete disdain for their inadequate mental skills.

I certainly don’t need Russia to interfere in my partisanship...we were doing just fine, thank you.

vantexan

Russia isn’t nuking us, but they’ve got us all upset and divided about gay marriage, gun rights, BLM, on and on.

I prefer to dismiss my countrymen out of my own free will, with free, fair, and complete disdain for their inadequate mental skills.

I certainly don’t need Russia to interfere in my partisanship...we were doing just fine, thank you.
We didn't need Russia to be divided over gay rights, abortion, immigration, etc. And you're a pompous ass and a prime example of why your party has lost so much in the last 10 years. Arrogant, full of yourselves, obnoxious. And putting the country on a downward spiral. Look at what's going on in San Francisco for a preview of what liberals will do to the rest of the country. Already have done to places like Detroit. Mental superiority, what a hoot!

vantexan

Y’all weren’t lying, people are pushing Russia like it’s going to be a great ally. They are worse than North Korea when it comes to breaking promises and saying no refunds on the concession you give them.

Trump is a jackass if he can’t look back on history and see how Russians negotiate.
If you're referring to me I can tell you plenty about Russian history. And I'm not saying they're going to be a great ally. But working towards getting along should be our goal. You may have not noticed but who are two of our staunchest allies since WWII? The problem right now is Democrats are using mistrust of Russia as a political tool. They think it plays well in Peoria. Instead of offering real world solutions to improve American lives they are playing political games. Russian collusion. Mistreatment of immigrant children. It's all smoke and mirrors for a group of people who are more interested in lining their pockets while promoting a far Left agenda. Bacha's named some great things Dems have done in the past. What have they done lately? The economy is moving because a heavy tax burden and restrictive regulations designed to punish business have been removed. The Dems are so beholden to the far Left that they're willing to hurt the average family to keep the extremists happy. And guys like bbsam are too partisan to admit the truth. Do I think the Republicans are perfect? Hell no, they'd end Social Security in a heartbeat if they could get away with it. But they are the party of business and thus jobs. Dems in a couple of locations are experimenting with free income. Just give people a stipend. When will they ever learn?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
What’s your hard-on about militarization?

It’s going on right now world-wide, and it’s not pretty.

Trade should get rid of war, sadly it’s the opposite, we war to protect the rich and the military, it’s a viscous circle.

Why you’re so hawkish is beyond me, nothing good comes from war.
Got us out of the Great Depression.:rolleyes:

El Correcto

god is dead

Democrats do a good enough job of dividing us on issues by bringing what should be local issues to a federal scale. Pretty narcissistic to assume Russia is causing all dissent of democrat policies.