The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
tenor (32).gif

newfie

You referenced a completely fictitious 12.5 million illegal voters but talking about the couple dozen indicted Russians is a hysteria trip?

if i announce charges knowing I will never get them in court did i really do anything?

why wouldnt they seal the charges and wait for one of the perps to come here so they can be arrested?

hows that collusion thing working out for you?

you libs are selling the hysteria , dont ask questions like you dont understand the issues . sell it

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Most people dont give a :censored2: about russia. The liberals have been running with this forever and people have moved on

Jkloc420

You referenced a completely fictitious 12.5 million illegal voters but talking about the couple dozen indicted Russians is a hysteria trip?
the difference is illegals are actually going and voting. All inducations about the russians is they did not alter voting rolls. They tried to influence opinion.

Jkloc420

Got any evidence of illegals voting? Trump gave up on his voter fraud commission. He shouldn’t have tucked tail and ran if this was actually happening.
also project vertas or veras did a video on voting fraud in new york, where the alterman said they bussed people in to vote