The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Sportello

Repubs are more interested in the leaker of Flynn's name then getting to the bottom of the Russian connection.

I hope they get him.

Sportello

I hope they get both.
My friend, the Russian investigation will not get anywhere in the House or Senate. Calls for an independent prosecutor will go unheeded.

The good thing is, New York State has their own RICO investigation that will tie it all together. No pardons from the POTUS for that, only from the governor.

Pence was the leaker. I think the Germans have a word for that ;)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
For different reasons of course. Drumpf would probably roll out the red carpet, drop to his knees and give Julian a.................

Medal of honor.
No facts to state today?
Trump has stated he wants Julian Assange arrested and charged with treason and prosecuted.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
My friend, the Russian investigation will not get anywhere in the House or Senate. Calls for an independent prosecutor will go unheeded.

The good thing is, New York State has their own RICO investigation that will tie it all together. No pardons from the POTUS for that, only from the governor.

Pence was the leaker. I think the Germans have a word for that ;)
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

CNN trotted out another word of the day?

wkmac

"Not to defend retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn for his suspect judgment, but it should be noted that his case represents a disturbing example of how electronic surveillance and politicized law enforcement can destroy an American citizen’s life in today’s New McCarthyism.

The testimony on Monday by former acting Attorney General Sally Yates and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper offered no evidence of Flynn’s wrongdoing – those facts were deemed “classified” – yet the pair thoroughly destroyed Flynn’s reputation, portraying him as both a liar and a potential traitor.

That Senate Democrats, in particular, saw nothing troubling about this smearing of the former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency and, briefly, President Trump’s national security adviser was itself troubling. Republicans were a bit more skeptical but no one, it seemed, wanted to be labeled as soft on Russia.

So, there was no skepticism toward Yates’s curious assertion that Flynn’s supposed lying to Vice President Mike Pence about the details of a phone call with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak somehow opened Flynn to Russian blackmail – her core explanation for why she rushed to Trump’s White House with warnings of this allegedly grave danger."

Turning Gen. Flynn into Road Kill

wkmac

18301712_668720016658426_7994669177527279287_n.jpg

If we are in such a rush for a return to the glory days of the Cold War, I welcome a return of Cold War satire too!