The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hmmm, this isn't worth going off the rails for, is it?

Tribal :censored2: is just that.

I'm stating that left wingers and right wingers are both people, take it to the extreme on either side and you have chaos.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hmmm, this isn't worth going off the rails for, is it?

Tribal :censored2: is just that.

I'm stating that left wingers and right wingers are both people, take it to the extreme on either side and you have chaos.
Hi.

Right wingers are defending Russian spies and foreign governments meddling in our elections.

Is it worth it to talk about that?
I think so. Especially when there is huge potential for hilarious gifs and infinite lulz.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Would that make you a “left wing :censored2:”?
I would never attend that rally.
I've only attended a couple of political rallies in the last 40 years and I was disgusted at one - Bob Barr.

Another was a rally I attended with Scratch and his wife. I went there to check it out ... just doesn't resonate with me.

They are politicians and they are lying ... not my interest.

bbsam

Staff member
I would never attend that rally.
I've only attended a couple of political rallies in the last 40 years and I was disgusted at one - Bob Barr.

Another was a rally I attended with Scratch and his wife. I went there to check it out ... just doesn't resonate with me.

They are politicians and they are lying ... not my interest.
It wasn’t a rally. It was a debate.

newfie

In fact, Russia (post-nordstrom pipeline or whatever its called) will supply Germany with 60-75% of its natural gas supplies.

and increasing as they move away from nuclear energy . your argument is its not murder cause I only shot the victim 13 times not the 15 that was mentioned.