The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

BrownArmy

and increasing as they move away from nuclear energy . your argument is its not murder cause I only shot the victim 13 times not the 15 that was mentioned.

Yah, no.

Your analogy makes no sense.

In fact, Germany is moving away from fossil fuels, but, they still need gas, and it’s cheaper to get it from Russia.

But, is Germany ‘captive’ to Russia?

Nope, no, nyet.

Gas from Russia accounts for less than 20% of Germany’s energy portfolio.

Trump is wrong, you’re wrong, and no amount of nonsense posts will change those facts.

newfie

Yah, no.

Your analogy makes no sense.

In fact, Germany is moving away from fossil fuels, but, they still need gas, and it’s cheaper to get it from Russia.

But, is Germany ‘captive’ to Russia?

Nope, no, nyet.

Gas from Russia accounts for less than 20% of Germany’s energy portfolio.

Trump is wrong, you’re wrong, and no amount of nonsense posts will change those facts.

I am watching you drown in semantics. Good night love

newfie

37618151_497591984028874_2232884713289154560_n.jpg

BrownArmy

and increasing as they move away from nuclear energy . your argument is its not murder cause I only shot the victim 13 times not the 15 that was mentioned.

Let’s skip semantics.

Is Germany ‘captive’ to Russia vis-a-vis the gas pipeline?

Simple question, yes or no.

You won’t answer.

vantexan

I don’t follow trade matters all that much. Are we still their biggest customer after you factor in the amount of goods shipped to the states from US companies based in China? Isn’t that, like, half the trade deficit alone?
Still by far. Companies aren't allowed to just come in and set up shop. They aren't majority owned by Americans or other multinationals. Their companies are licensed to produce our products. And yes it's our companies going that route that lost a lot of manufacturing jobs in the U.S.. But it was the high cost of doing business in the U.S., i.e. labor, regulations, taxes, that drove them to do it. Tariffs, lower corporate taxes, less burdensome regulations level the playing field and help bring a lot of that business home. Much cheaper shipping costs here in the States.

It will be fine

Still by far. Companies aren't allowed to just come in and set up shop. They aren't majority owned by Americans or other multinationals. Their companies are licensed to produce our products. And yes it's our companies going that route that lost a lot of manufacturing jobs in the U.S.. But it was the high cost of doing business in the U.S., i.e. labor, regulations, taxes, that drove them to do it. Tariffs, lower corporate taxes, less burdensome regulations level the playing field and help bring a lot of that business home. Much cheaper shipping costs here in the States.
So your argument is companies will come back so long as...we artificially raise the price of their goods (tariffs), allow them to pillage the environment (deregulation), and allow them to pay employees as little as they do in the 3rd world (lower labor costs)? Sounds like a great plan, what’s not to like?