The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

newfie

IMG_20180830_094443.jpg

vantexan

What a load of hooey. The dossier has been discredited,Steele even admitted under oath in England that it was unverified, and Ohr is singing like crazy in the congressional committee questioning according to sources. We'll see how this all shakes out, but I'm confident when indictments are handed out it'll be high ups in the DOJ and FBI who'll be tried and convicted.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What a load of hooey. The dossier has been discredited,Steele even admitted under oath in England that it was unverified, and Ohr is singing like crazy in the congressional committee questioning according to sources. We'll see how this all shakes out, but I'm confident when indictments are handed out it'll be high ups in the DOJ and FBI who'll be tried and convicted.
We can hope anyway.

floridays

It will never happen. My prediction only. It should, Lady Justice is supposed to be blind, but she isn't. My proof, Hillary Rotten Clinton.
Back to the rabbit hole with Mueller.