The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

El Correcto

god is dead
jerry was the VP a bit more then an appointee.

jimmy was a good example of what happens when we make change for the sake of change.
All I was getting at is that impeachment lead to the worse president in modern times right after barrack obama and to American backlash in the form of Reagan.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Maybe if democrats have someone like bill being impeached for lying about raping women with cigars we’ll end up with another extremist like obama who broke multiple laws and process for treaties.
Our government has been breaking and/or not honoring treaties for centuries. They aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

MAKAVELI

Maybe if democrats have someone like bill being impeached for lying about raping women with cigars we’ll end up with another extremist like obama who broke multiple laws and process for treaties.
Bill was impeached for lying about having consensual sexual relations with Monica. Then we got Bush who's the second worst president in US history right behind Drumpf.

El Correcto

god is dead
Bill was impeached for lying about having consensual sexual relations with Monica. Then we got Bush who's the second worst president in US history right behind Drumpf.
I was wrong when I said jimmy is the second worse president in modern times.

It’s
Racist LBJ
Barrack Mussolini Osama
And then
Simple Jimmy.

rickyb

said it b4 and ill say it again.

this blaming russia hysteria is comparable to blaming iraq post 9/11.

american democrats (not independents) are completely missing the mark which is the democratic party itself.

if democratic party cant b fixed, then u will have someone as bad or worse than trump win again