The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
None of that changes the fact that your comment from a month ago was hardly a fair minded remark. Just more of the same idiocy that you try to pawn off as some kind of lukewarm libertarianism.
My idiocy is still better and closer to the truth than the lies and BS that you spew on here.

The biggest difference between you and me is that I realize all this is just lies and BS and you are such an idiot that you actually believe some of it.

Glad to be me and not you ... I would feel so damn ashamed!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Your liar is costing my kids more money than my liar was.
Taking away welfare and handouts away is not a 'cost'.
If you had taught your kids to support themselves and not rely on Government handouts, they would be strong, contributors to our society than the parasites you and they are.

bbsam

Staff member
Because he said Trump hurt his kids and that is what Trump has done to hurt certain people in relation to Obama.
Everything else is just thoughts in some dumbbutt Liberal Dims mixed up head.
So y’all have completely forgotten about deficits and who’s going to pay them?

For the record, my kids are 16, 12, and 11.

:censored2:.

bbsam

Staff member
My idiocy is still better and closer to the truth than the lies and BS that you spew on here.

The biggest difference between you and me is that I realize all this is just lies and BS and you are such an idiot that you actually believe some of it.

Glad to be me and not you ... I would feel so damn ashamed!
I find all of this incredibly hard to believe.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You got caught making a BS assumption. The deficit keeps increasing and newfie is making money off it. Who’s gonna pay?
What costs have your kids assumed.
None you silly assed liar!
Damn, you really get POed when you get caught in a lie.
What's that saying?
"You can't save your face and your ass at the same time."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
OMJ is lying, of course. He gets all worked up over this stuff sometimes. Con almost tell when his med levels are off just by his posts.
Took all my meds.
I realize that everything posted in Current Events is a lie but sometimes I have more fun with that fact than other times.
lighten-up-francis-22862786.png

vantexan

So y’all have completely forgotten about deficits and who’s going to pay them?

For the record, my kids are 16, 12, and 11.

:censored2:.
Trump didn't invent deficit spending. He can't wave his hands and magically reduce the spending. Democrats would love to see him try to immediately balance the budget because the brakes being applied would cause people to scream in every corner of the country. But don't worry, the Dems are back in charge of the purse strings and for any budget to go forward he'll have to sign off on their desired spending. Maybe continuing the shut down from a partial one to a full one is exactly what we need.

bbsam

Staff member
What costs have your kids assumed.
None you silly assed liar!
Damn, you really get POed when you get caught in a lie.
What's that saying?
"You can't save your face and your ass at the same time."
Really? So the increased deficits aren’t going to affect younger generations? What about still stagnant wages and increased college costs on top of it?

So why exactly did you figure my kids get welfare? Go ahead. It’s ok to say it. Embrace it.

bbsam

Staff member
Get the :poop: out of your ears and head.
I said that today I don't remember what the context was of a post I made over a month ago.
Why don't you get you stupid :censored2:ing :poop: together and stop looking so :censored2: stupid.
And go :censored2: yourself for good measure.

Took all my meds.
I realize that everything posted in Current Events is a lie but sometimes I have more fun with that fact than other times.
lighten-up-francis-22862786.png

You see, that’s not you having fun. That’s you melting down. But when you’re in the middle of it, you probably can’t see it.

vantexan

Really? So the increased deficits aren’t going to affect younger generations? What about still stagnant wages and increased college costs on top of it?

So why exactly did you figure my kids get welfare? Go ahead. It’s ok to say it. Embrace it.
And yet you argued that all the spending under Obama was a good thing.