The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Really? So the increased deficits aren’t going to affect younger generations? What about still stagnant wages and increased college costs on top of it?

So why exactly did you figure my kids get welfare? Go ahead. It’s ok to say it. Embrace it.
I've already covered this:
Trump eliminated or cutback on welfare and entitlements that Obama put in place.
Read your post above that I replied to here:
You just make :poop: up and the incredible thing is that you actually think they are true.
That shows and illogical and fantasy state of mind.

I understand that you are lying when you make things up and then put them forward as a truth.

FACE IT ... You're just :censored2:ed Buddy.

bbsam

Staff member
Trump didn't invent deficit spending. He can't wave his hands and magically reduce the spending. Democrats would love to see him try to immediately balance the budget because the brakes being applied would cause people to scream in every corner of the country. But don't worry, the Dems are back in charge of the purse strings and for any budget to go forward he'll have to sign off on their desired spending. Maybe continuing the shut down from a partial one to a full one is exactly what we need.
Simple facts. Republicans had the government for two years. They did the easy “feel good” tax cuts and now blame the Democrats for the spending.

Not only did the tax cuts not pay for themselves, but the deficit has gone up and up faster than before.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You see, that’s not you having fun. That’s you melting down. But when you’re in the middle of it, you probably can’t see it.
We'll see ... I have melted down before and I know how I felt then.
The crux of my problem then was that I took the stuff you and others posted in Current Events as credible and sincere.

Now, I understand that you are lying and BSing even when you don't know it.
You appear to be a very delusional person.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
I've already covered this:
Trump eliminated or cutback on welfare and entitlements that Obama put in place.
Read your post above that I replied to here:
You just make :poop: up and the incredible thing is that you actually think they are true.
That shows and illogical and fantasy state of mind.

I understand that you are lying when you make things up and then put them forward as a truth.

FACE IT ... You're just :censored2:ed Buddy.
But my kids don’t get welfare. They will be paying for our tax cut though. Why is that hard for you to fathom? It’s been a plank of conservative thought for decades.

What’s with the potty posting out of you today anyway?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Simple facts. Republicans had the government for two years. They did the easy “feel good” tax cuts and now blame the Democrats for the spending.

Not only did the tax cuts not pay for themselves, but the deficit has gone up and up faster than before.
So, using your :censored2:ed up logic.
Obama ran up the National debt by $10 trillion dollars while Trump has run up the debt by $3 trillion.

See how making :poop: up and then painting yourself in a corner is just not a good tactic?

bbsam

Staff member
We'll see ... I have melted down before and I know how I felt then.
The crux of my problem then was that I took the stuff you and others posted in Current Events as credible and sincere.

Now, I understand that you a re lying and BSing even when you don't know it.
You appear to be a very delusional person.
So what you have done is reconfirmed every bias you ever had by simply declaring me to be delusional.

You truly are in a sad state.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
But my kids don’t get welfare. They will be paying for our tax cut though. Why is that hard for you to fathom? It’s been a plank of conservative thought for decades.

What’s with the potty posting out of you today anyway?
Just messing around ... have you looked at how many posts in here are censored.
My attack today is not on you but Current Events as a whole.
The whole forum is nothing but a cesspool of idiotic posts that have little or no truth in them.

If you can post lies in here and pretend they are obvious truths then I can post lies in here too ... even though I don't believe them.

Box Ox

Yep. Not a good idea to blow your stimulus wad/up the deficit during good economic times. Should have saved it for a rainy day.

bbsam

Staff member
So, using your :censored2:ed up logic.
Obama ran up the National debt by $10 trillion dollars while Trump has run up the debt by $3 trillion.

See how making :poop: up and then painting yourself in a corner is just not a good tactic?
No. Because comparing apples to apples, supposing that Trump remains in office for eight years, the number is what? And it looks like the global economy may be slowing so we got that going for us.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hey! Is it TrumpCare now?
Got this in an e-mail today! LOL

TrumpCare.jpg

vantexan

Math isn't your strong suit apparently. The resulting economic activity that the tax cuts created has actually brought in more revenue. Thus the tax cuts did what they were supposed to do. But we still overspent. And we covered this before. To get his military spending Trump compromised with Democrats who wanted their own spending to continue. Had to because too many Republicans refused to support his budget. Make no mistake about it, plenty of Republicans are concerned about the ever growing debt and want at the very least a balanced budget. Too many special interests in Washington want to see the money keep flowing. I just find it amazing that Dems who spent like drunken sailors on crack are now deficit hawks because it's politically expedient to do so.​

BrownArmy

Math isn't your strong suit apparently. The resulting economic activity that the tax cuts created has actually brought in more revenue. Thus the tax cuts did what they were supposed to do. But we still overspent. And we covered this before. To get his military spending Trump compromised with Democrats who wanted their own spending to continue. Had to because too many Republicans refused to support his budget. Make no mistake about it, plenty of Republicans are concerned about the ever growing debt and want at the very least a balanced budget. Too many special interests in Washington want to see the money keep flowing. I just find it amazing that Dems who spent like drunken sailors on crack are now deficit hawks because it's politically expedient to do so.​

Wow.