The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

newfie

You just seemed a little irritated tonight ... of course, after the big letdown of the Comey testimony, I can understand a Trump-hater being a bit grouchy. :mad:

Not to mention many of your top media sources got revealed for their dishonesty. Libs aren't talking about that for some reason

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not to mention many of your top media sources got revealed for their dishonesty. Libs aren't talking about that for some reason
They even mentioned this on MSNBC but magically, not a peep on CNN.
I guess 'lying' could be attributed to dishonesty.
Also, 'undisclosed sources' got a beating too.

Sportello

You just seemed a little irritated tonight ... of course, after the big letdown of the Comey testimony, I can understand a Trump-hater being a bit grouchy. :mad:
I have a different read on the Comey testimony, and was actually pretty pleased by it, even more so today after having time to process it more fully.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You need to work on your reading comprehension.

I guess you didn't need to previously because you got your participation trophy in school.
I know this hurts your precious trumpflake ego, but I'm sure you'll manage to deal with it eventually:

The report indicates that Russian hacking may have penetrated further into U.S. voting systems than was previously understood. It states unequivocally in its summary statement that it was Russian military intelligence, specifically the Russian General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate, or GRU, that conducted the cyber attacks described in the document
Top-Secret NSA Report Details Russian Hacking Effort Days Before 2016 Election

oldngray

nowhere special
I know this hurts your precious trumpflake ego, but I'm sure you'll manage to deal with it eventually:

The report indicates that Russian hacking may have penetrated further into U.S. voting systems than was previously understood. It states unequivocally in its summary statement that it was Russian military intelligence, specifically the Russian General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate, or GRU, that conducted the cyber attacks described in the document
Top-Secret NSA Report Details Russian Hacking Effort Days Before 2016 Election

Nice deflection. You attempted to switch it to another post I didn't quote.