The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known

The scope and sophistication so concerned Obama administration officials that they took an unprecedented step -- complaining directly to Moscow over a modern-day “red phone.” In October, two of the people said, the White House contacted the Kremlin on the back channel to offer detailed documents of what it said was Russia’s role in election meddling and to warn that the attacks risked setting off a broader conflict.

Sportello

Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known

The scope and sophistication so concerned Obama administration officials that they took an unprecedented step -- complaining directly to Moscow over a modern-day “red phone.” In October, two of the people said, the White House contacted the Kremlin on the back channel to offer detailed documents of what it said was Russia’s role in election meddling and to warn that the attacks risked setting off a broader conflict.

Late to the party again, @Baba gounj ?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Is it any wonder that Trump and his obvious similarities to Adof Hitler and the Nazis has picked the Nazi leader from the Blues Brothers as his Attorney General? ?
2017-06-13_15.34.37.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I've been in a heatwave with no house A/C .
It felt exactly like I was still driving for UPS.
We have three A/C units so we have had to 'abandon' floors of our house before.
Don't know where you live but when the A/C goes out in Atlanta it is sticky.
We have gone to a motel before too.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How much backbone does Comey really have ?
He was the head of the FBI and he caved from a little pressure .
The FBI is supposed to be on the front lines of protecting the USA from our enemies .
What could have happened if there had been a major conflict ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We have three A/C units so we have had to 'abandon' floors of our house before.
Don't know where you live but when the A/C goes out in Atlanta it is sticky.
We have gone to a motel before too.
Right along the North Shore of Mass. I can see Boston in the distance from my boat's mooring .
Come Friday morning I'll have a front row seat to the Tall Ships at anchor awaiting the Parade of ships into Boston harbor on Saturday .