The sales pitch is on.

542thruNthru

I heard it’s going to take a year or two but sundays is coming because we are getting sure post back and only way to get t back is going Sunday’s. Ask your self, why they haven’t said one thing on the schedule for 22.4s.

If that's true I can see it happening but I can't believe the company is giving up surepost.

If it's not in the next contract I'll believe it but I doubt they will remove that language.

If that's true I can see it happening but I can't believe the company is giving up surepost.

If it's not in the next contract I'll believe it but I doubt they will remove that language.
They are not giving it up. They are taking the package back from the post office for Amazon. That’s probably one of the main reasons why we are going to Saturday and Sunday

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I do but there's nothing about any meetings on there. Just a warning but to sign for any customer ever no matter what even if they ask you to. And some thing about a scholarship.

Not for nothing man, but the internet can be a valuable tool.

https://teamster.org/locals

Hand holding time is over, and I’m glad your interested in the union. PM me and I’ll help you find what your local is if you want.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Talked to our local heads of the union yesterday they seem to think it’s the last good/decent contract that we will get from ups. They also think that down the road all driving will go to the 22.4 drivers and they will do away with the rpcd. Even after all that they still say it’s a good contract lol

upschuck

We have better language and no national and local language in our book. And we got 30 whole 22.3 jobs last contract. We get 1000 per full-time years when we retire if our pension fund is ok. Many more perks
You say those are perks? A hub as big as cach and only 30 new jobs? 30 year employee only 30k/year? Below maybe everyone in the country?

Hope your other perks are better.

cachmeifucan

Here full-time is supposed to trump part time but management favors part time employee. Remember management does what they want and tells us to file

Talked to our local heads of the union yesterday they seem to think it’s the last good/decent contract that we will get from ups. They also think that down the road all driving will go to the 22.4 drivers and they will do away with the rpcd. Even after all that they still say it’s a good contract lol
Sounds like it’s time to vote your local boys out!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Um no I'm a outspoken mfer I don't bite my tongue anyone on here from my building cach knows who I am. And yesterday I started got 5 hours on my first shift took my hour lunch then they only gave me 4 hours on second half was told all full time employee have to go. Kept all part time employee.

Because I have the right to stay I got a family I got 22 years if I want to stay and the work is there and I have more time than others I should be able to. I bet the language in new contract will make sure I don't have that right

It's a universal principal, that if your hourly guarantee has been met and the part-timers

hasn't.... they have a right to fulfill their guarantee, before offering you overtime.

Also, you can't exercise your seniority to bump someone out of their assigned work.

We have better language and no national and local language in our book. And we got 30 whole 22.3 jobs last contract. We get 1000 per full-time years when we retire if our pension fund is ok. Many more perks

Years ago, I read 705 & 710's contract.

A large % of the language was verbatim from the UPS National Master.

(and why isn't there an online version of each ?)

The "perks" you enjoy are like the differences in the various supplemental agreements.

We have this, you have that. You have this and we have that.

It was interesting, to compare and contrast the differences.

-Bug-