The sales pitch is on.

cachmeifucan

Um no I'm a outspoken mfer I don't bite my tongue anyone on here from my building cach knows who I am. And yesterday I started got 5 hours on my first shift took my hour lunch then they only gave me 4 hours on second half was told all full time employee have to go. Kept all part time employee. I think your a bust just like baker will be. I don't follow people on here enough to care how each individual feels. Although I can't remember your name being attached to any thread or do you just comment on others ideas

542thruNthru

He's right about one thing. Baker Mayfield is a bust...
tumblr_n47ho9gtCl1s2wio8o1_500.gif

cachmeifucan

Ware is the guy who had Joey the clown lambardo pictures. Just read article about his son. And reminded me he is 705 but not cach real smart guy. Well respected

542thruNthru

Notice how they don’t say the schedule days... That’s because I heard from the union it’s Wednesday to Sunday. You will work
1) Wednesday
2) Thursday
3) Friday
4) Saturday
5) Sunday

It will not be w-s. They will not start Sunday delivery for a long time. They want the option. Right now they will be t-s and as more 22.4 come on they will work m-friend also.

cachmeifucan

I haven't talked to 1 person at work that is voting yes all no votes here we have a meeting next week IL update the good and bad IL be the guy at microphone ask the question people are to scared to ask before meeting IL be collecting questions

PT Car Washer

Um no I'm a outspoken mfer I don't bite my tongue anyone on here from my building cach knows who I am. And yesterday I started got 5 hours on my first shift took my hour lunch then they only gave me 4 hours on second half was told all full time employee have to go. Kept all part time employee. I think your a bust just like baker will be. I don't follow people on here enough to care how each individual feels. Although I can't remember your name being attached to any thread or do you just comment on others ideas
So you got your 8 hours plus. What are you complaining about?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I haven't talked to 1 person at work that is voting yes all no votes here we have a meeting next week IL update the good and bad IL be the guy at microphone ask the question people are to scared to ask before meeting IL be collecting questions
Do you guys even have a contract to vote on?

ManInBrown

At some point down the line UPS is going to freeze the pay for drivers. It’s inevitable at some point in the future. Not for hybrids but for everyone else. I guess we’ll go on strike. I personally have at least 20 years left and since I’m now in feeders who knows when I’ll retire. Might work into my late 60s early 70s. Who knows? That’s at least 4 more contracts in my career. Now take those four contracts where we get 4 or 5 bucks in raises. No way is UPS paying me 55 or 60 bucks an hour to drive a tractor trailer around. Let’s say 55 bucks an hour. That’s 120K a year for 40 hours a week. I’d love that, but I don’t think it’s reality.

Box Ox

No way is UPS paying me 55 or 60 bucks an hour to drive a tractor trailer around. Let’s say 55 bucks an hour. That’s 120K a year for 40 hours a week. I’d love that, but I don’t think it’s reality.

I probably would have felt the same way about $36/hr back in the 80s. But, ya know, inflation.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
So the new FT jobs here at SDF will not even be 8 hour days. Some days are 5 hours and some are 10 hours. What kind of crap is that? Ugh! Damn what the hell happened to our Union?

MAKAVELI

At some point down the line UPS is going to freeze the pay for drivers. It’s inevitable at some point in the future. Not for hybrids but for everyone else. I guess we’ll go on strike. I personally have at least 20 years left and since I’m now in feeders who knows when I’ll retire. Might work into my late 60s early 70s. Who knows? That’s at least 4 more contracts in my career. Now take those four contracts where we get 4 or 5 bucks in raises. No way is UPS paying me 55 or 60 bucks an hour to drive a tractor trailer around. Let’s say 55 bucks an hour. That’s 120K a year for 40 hours a week. I’d love that, but I don’t think it’s reality.
Why do they raise rates about 5% every year then?

MostHelpNeeded

Are you for real? 20 Years ago I could buy a house that now costs $350K for $120k. The price of everything goes up over time. It baffles me when people don't believe wages should follow

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No we have to wait for national to go first because if you guys knew how much better we got it you would be mad
Not sure if you're 710 or 705 but I hear 710 negotioations have not went well so far.

I also wouldn't pay yourself on the back too hard there. Your pension hasn't had a raise in what 25 years? And you couldn't keep yourselves out of teamcare.

You're a strong local but there are other strong locals out there.