Faceplanted

Nothing funnier than the look on these soft rookies faces after being told Saturday is absolutly mandatory....

It appears my building will be going to 70hr

Guess who won't be there?

Honestly, at what point does this really become a safety hazard? Tomorrow I might have to send a msg and let them know I will be taking a 30 min nap before driving in. I'm mentally and physically exhausted.

Ups doesn't seem to understand people have responsibilities outside of delivering boxes.

Last edited:

Dr.Brownz

Are you Fedex? 3/4 of my route was "in the boonies". UPS had no problem keeping us out after dark.

I have an hour and a half drive back to the center. Last del at 4pm and then an easy pickup on the way in. Sorry your center sucked. We have been sued several times in the past over dumb things cover drivers did so maybe that has something to do with it

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I saw 10 new casual drivers being trained and driving the UPS school bus today. Apparently, they will be trained and ready to make a difference Xmas eve weekend.

Why the friend did they wait so long ?!?!
I.E. sucks !!!!!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I saw 10 new casual drivers being trained and driving the UPS school bus today. Apparently, they will be trained and ready to make a difference Xmas eve weekend.

Why the friend did they wait so long ?!?!
I.E. sucks !!!!!
Seen those all week on my route lol...I’m sure that week of training will have them ready to drive an unorganized budget truck in no time!

Over 70

I saw a former coworker getting reloaded from a uhaul in the gas station parking lot when I was turning onto my street after work at 315pm. I almost stopped to see how bad the ship is sinking this year but felt bad. Saw him flying by my house at 930pm the night before.

I put in 14 the day before for a water main break that came in right as I was punchin out. If it gets below 20 degrees my peak season will be here soon enough!

rod

Retired 23 years
I have an hour and a half drive back to the center. Last del at 4pm and then an easy pickup on the way in. Sorry your center sucked. We have been sued several times in the past over dumb things cover drivers did so maybe that has something to do with it

I call :bsbullf:

Dhydratd

On Monday, I left a 6-piece sectional sofa behind my truck because it just wouldn't fit. I figured it would be crammed on my truck the next day. Nope!
Wednesday, I had two of the oversized boxes loaded on my truck and today, two more. Maybe I'll get the last two boxes tomorrow, maybe not. I remember when "shipment integrity" used to be a big deal at UPS. I guess that's gone down the same road as the safety and years-of-service awards and the Christmas turkeys.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I’ve never had a missed package. Peak or not. We’re doing it right this year. Our building is averaging 98,000 pieces a day right now with no hiccups. For once I’m impressed with management