FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Stop running counterintelligence psy ops for the company....it’s all falling apart.... you would be absolutely lost working in a 300 car building....
I love when you guys say this....I've worked in a big building and a small building. You know what the difference is???

In the small building you know everybody. In a big building you don't.

Coldworld

I love when you guys say this....I've worked in a big building and a small building. You know what the difference is???

In the small building you know everybody. In a big building you don't.
I run loads to small buildings all
The time and go inside and check things out and talk the talk and walk the walk and shoot the sht with sups and hourly... you ever heard of the FNN...feeder news network??? In my experience there’s a sort of laxness that goes on in smaller buildings.... a “sweep it under the rug” mentality....so there is a difference... I’ve seen it!

Coldworld

No safety. Carry that 140 pound package up a bunch of steps , then get called a :censored2:ing idiot when you get hurt.

I'm voting no on this contract no matter what.

Hear me now??
This is hoggas last ride as general president... he’s through... been long enough... he’s done!!!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I run loads to small buildings all
The time and go inside and check things out and talk the talk and walk the walk and shoot the sht with sups and hourly... you ever heard of the FNN...feeder news network??? In my experience there’s a sort of laxness that goes on in smaller buildings.... a “sweep it under the rug” mentality....so there is a difference... I’ve seen it!
So you're saying that nobody sweeps things under the rug in big centers? If anything it is EASIER to do it in a big building.