THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Sounds like Trump genuinely believes there was election fraud. Will be interesting to see how the Georgia Democrat prosecutor will try to prove he doesn't actually believe that.
He also genuinely believes windmills cause cancer, looking into the sun during an eclipse is a good idea, putting light up one’s arse cures covid and he won the 2020 election due to Hugo Chavez. Basing his defense on what he genuinely believes is laughable

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He also genuinely believes windmills cause cancer, looking into the sun during an eclipse is a good idea, putting light up one’s arse cures covid and he won the 2020 election due to Hugo Chavez. Basing his defense on what he genuinely believes is laughable
You're confused, let me help you friend:

The case against him is based on the idea that he didn't believe he won and wasn't pursuing his legal options, but rather was knowingly trying to criminally overthrow the election.

You accidentally just made an argument for why he isn't guilty. Oops lol.

Yolo

images.jpeg

MAGA

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Georgia ballots were counted 3 times and always produced the same end result.
No one was asking them to count the same ballots three times. They wanted more ballot verification.

Did you not know that?
Or are you just gas lighting?
Now tell us all about your so called "ballot verification".
So you're admitting that you really didn't know they were asking for ballot verification...

Wow. You need to get out of your radical left wing media echo chamber my good friend.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
When this is all said and done, everyone bragging about trump being arrested are going to look like idiots . Everytime I read these post. Trump is screwed I just think about this video.

bacha29

So you're admitting that you really didn't know they were asking for ballot verification...

Wow. You need to get out of your radical left wing media echo chamber my good friend.
I want you to define the term "ballot verification", the legislation that defines the term "ballot verification" the court rulings that defines the term "ballot verification" and specific examples of why the current data bank is incapable of identifying bogus ballots.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Georgia governor Brian Kemp is the most die hard republican you will find, and even he says Trump is full of crap
View attachment 442537
You saying that, you have no idea how connected at the hip kemp is with Chyna?!!! This is a video of kempa right hand man and Cheney. I don't believe Cheney died of natural causes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I want you to define the term "ballot verification", the legislation that defines the term "ballot verification" the court rulings that defines the term "ballot verification" and specific examples of why the current data bank is incapable of identifying bogus ballots.
Thank you for admitting you had no idea that Trump was asking for Fulton county ballot verification in the phone call.

I think this is a great step for you.
Now you can start actually getting informed about this issue. Very happy for you.