THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

bacha29

Thank you for admitting you had no idea that Trump was asking for Fulton county ballot verification in the phone call.

I think this is a great step for you.
Now you can start actually getting informed about this issue. Very happy for you.
You invented the term "ballot verification' with zero definition of what that term means. from both a legislative or judicial perspective. All done in an ongoing effort to get people to pay attention to you. Might I suggest that you spend some time at the senior center. There you will find the attention you seek. In addition a dating site would offer you an inexhaustible supply of attention.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You invented the term "ballot verification' with zero definition of what that term means. from both a legislative or judicial perspective. All done in an ongoing effort to get people to pay attention to you. Might I suggest that you spend some time at the senior center. There you will find the attention you seek. In addition a dating site would offer you an inexhaustible supply of attention.
I did not invent the word ballot or the word verification. I'm sorry the monumental task of having to put those two words together and comprehend what they mean was too difficult for you.

I guess your inability to do that simple task made you feel intellectually inadequate, which resulted in your pathetic display of lashing out with lame personal attacks.

I will pray for you my friend.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is what I'm talking about with these lefties in their echo chamber of antitrumpism. They have no idea what Trump said in that phone call or what he was asking for. The only word they know is "find".

Sheep.

Sportello

I did not invent the word ballot or the word verification. I'm sorry the monumental task of having to put those two words together and comprehend what they mean was too difficult for you.

I guess your inability to do that simple task made you feel intellectually inadequate, which resulted in your pathetic display of lashing out with lame personal attacks.

Every accusation is a confession.

Sportello

And you anti trump people must have missed this news cast.

This person?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh no.
I know I've been joking.
But this time, really, Trump went too far.
I fear they really got him now. Just look at this:
Screenshot_20230816_110108_Gallery.jpg

bacha29

A clear admission on your part that you have no idea what the term means or it's application to the electoral process. It sounds like another conservative media catch phrase that you decided to parrot just to have something to say.
Now if there were specific proposals out there that would soothe the troubled brow of cuckservatives after they lose another election and those proposals could be drafted into legislation, pass judicial muster and not marginalize the aged or the minorities or those with similar circumstances that makes the opportunity to vote more difficult then it's worth developing them into final legislation. But good luck figuring out a way to do it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A clear admission on your part that you have no idea what the term means or it's application to the electoral process.
So you put on your thinking cap and tried your darndest, and yet you still couldn't figure out what the word ballot and the word verification mean when you put them beside each other.....

You are my favorite stable genius on here bacha.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Electoral challenges have long been part of American history.

Only now are they being criminalized.

I was one of the lawyers involved in objections to Florida's presidential vote in 2000.

A margin of less than 600 ballots determined that Governor George W. Bush rather than Vice President Al Gore won the state and, thus, the electoral college vote.

I was convinced then and I am convinced now that this result was wrong.

No one was indicted, disbarred, disciplined or even much criticized for those efforts, yet here we stand today.

President Donald Trump and 18 other defendants has been charged with election fraud, conspiracy, racketeering and more, under a law designed to take down criminal organizations, known as the RICO Act.

Should Al Gore have been charged in 2000?

bacha29

So you put on your thinking cap and tried your darndest, and yet you still couldn't figure out what the word ballot and the word verification mean when you put them beside each other.....

You are my favorite stable genius on here bacha.
You're wasting your time if you think you can dumb me down to your level of dumb. You boosted a catch phrase that being the term "ballot verification" off of free to the viewer conservative media parroted it but when called out to describe the meaning of that phrase....you don't have a solitary clue about what it means.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're wasting your time if you think you can dumb me down to your level of dumb. You boosted a catch phrase that being the term "ballot verification" off of free to the viewer conservative media parroted it but when called out to describe the meaning of that phrase....you don't have a solitary clue about what it means.
Hey, stable genius, they did ballot verification in Cobb county. The Trump campaign was asking for it in Fulton county.

You making the utterly idiotic suggestion that I've made up the "term" ballot verification is ridiculous. It's two words.... put them together, pull your head from your ass, and cut out the personal attacks, it just makes you look even more clueless.